Guild Hall Arenas?

Guild Hall Arenas?

in PvP

Posted by: hharry.1967

hharry.1967

Add a similar type for sPvP…. You are adding arenas to PvE and not PvP, really? I am still waiting to an arena-style sPvP, and I have waited from release…

Guild Hall Arenas?

in PvP

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

custom pvp arena already exist…

Guild Hall Arenas?

in PvP

hharry.1967

Do you mean, custom paid conquest empty maps?

Guild Hall Arenas?

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

custom pvp arena already exist…

Can people stop using this as justification for not putting in literally the most competitive and one of the most popular PvP game modes in the genre? First custom paid arenas don’t offer any rewards. They don’t have any kind of rating. They don’t have a leaderboard or ranking system. Custom arenas only have conquest maps and courtyard which are all terrible for 2v2 and 3v3 arenas. Paid arenas cost money. The list goes on and on and on so please stop using this as an excuse to cackblack the trillions of us who want this popular game mode in a game that’s only had ONE game mode since kitten release. Thanks much!

EDIT: Deleted sum choice words.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

(edited by ellesee.8297)

Guild Hall Arenas?

in PvP

hharry.1967

It is even hearth breaking that they are adding something similar to arenas in PVE and not PVP.

Guild Hall Arenas?

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Suggestion-GH-Arena-and-sPvP-guilds

^ If you think Guid hall Arenas should have an option to use Pvp gear be sure to leave a comment in his thread!

Guild Hall Arenas?

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

It is even hearth breaking that they are adding something similar to arenas in PVE and not PVP.

Good, arenas are terrible, and have created nightmarish balance problems in pretty much every PvP game they got implemented in, in addition to having some of the most simplistic and stagnated metas possible.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Guild Hall Arenas?

in PvP

hharry.1967

Good, arenas are terrible, and have created nightmarish balance problems in pretty much every PvP game they got implemented in, in addition to having some of the most simplistic and stagnated metas possible.

Because balance in GW2 with only one game mode after 3 years of release is better than those other games… pfft, I would rather have arenas and more game play modes with a little less balance than what’s currently here. We are forgetting about just having fun. You can keep your super balance for existing game modes and keep it only ranked, but other modes just for fun and unranked would be great.

Guild Hall Arenas?

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

…We are forgetting about just having fun.
….

dis wat i’m talking about. what happened to having fun? i remember fun, gw1 RA, that was fun in the sun eatin a honey bun