Guild Wars 2 Analogy

Guild Wars 2 Analogy

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

This game is like eating lobster and drinking fine wine but doing it on paper plates and in paper cups.

You got the hardest part right. The food taste delicious. How could you mess up the delivery part…

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

Guild Wars 2 Analogy

in PvP

Posted by: SuperHaze.4210

SuperHaze.4210

This game is like eating lobster and drinking fine wine but doing it on paper plates and in paper cups.

You got the hardest part right. The food taste delicious. How could you mess up the delivery part…

Just saw that in game. Good one.

Guild Wars 2 Analogy

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

Because all of the fancy silverwear was thrown at PvE, the real cash cow of the game.

Guild Wars 2 Analogy

in PvP

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

Because all of the fancy silverwear was thrown at PvE, the real cash cow of the game.

Funny, because the PvE’rs will tell you that PvE has terrible delivery (ie. No LFG system, dungeon organiser) because they blew all the post-release development time on sPvP.

Playing as a PvE mesmer I can tell you it certainly looks that way when you class gets nerfed in PvE on a weekly basis over sPv kitten ues.

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

Guild Wars 2 Analogy

in PvP

Posted by: Sprawl.3891

Sprawl.3891

Funny, because the PvE’rs will tell you that PvE has terrible delivery (ie. No LFG system, dungeon organiser) because they blew all the post-release development time on sPvP.

Playing as a PvE mesmer I can tell you it certainly looks that way when you class gets nerfed in PvE on a weekly basis over sPv kitten ues.

show me one person that feels they spend too much post-release work on spvp lol, we’ve gotten squat

buffs/nerfs have nothing to do with content/delivery lol, sounds like you just mad and arent good at mesmer, they are still extremely strong in pve

Sprawl – Necro – Eredon Terrace

Guild Wars 2 Analogy

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

show me one person that feels they spend too much post-release work on spvp lol, we’ve gotten squat

buffs/nerfs have nothing to do with content/delivery lol, sounds like you just mad and arent good at mesmer, they are still extremely strong in pve

Game play is affected…. it’s not a bad/good issue in pve….any person in any class with whatever build can usually be good in open world pve… Dungeons usually require a specific build but if everyone is a bunker they heyo! It’s the fact that people hate when their game play is affected to please people in a part of the game that they never (most people) even play… This is why certain builds aren’t viable in PvP or the exact reason some nerfs have come about as well.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer