Guild Wars 2 - Removing amulets -> eSport

in PvP

Posted by: nimbus.8490

nimbus.8490

So remove Celestial & Soldier amulets.

It will be a good start, and your """"""pro players"""" will learn to play, for once.

Cya

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

What about making Stronkhold main mode instead of Failquest and balance around it…?

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

It will be a good start, and your """"""pro players"""" will learn to play, for once.

Cya

Why did you put pro players in quotes? Are you saying they aren’t pro? Or are you saying that they aren’t really that good? So are you saying if given the chance you would be just as good?

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Celestial like 50-80% of every game for 18 months? No problem according to anet.

A couple of minstrel players in the odd game? Insta remove amulet according to anet.

The logic is flawless

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Bllade.1029

Bllade.1029

Cya

I agree, not to say pro players aren’t talented. If you’re going to call a game “esports” and “pro” it needs to atleast be balanced or no real esports community is going to take it seriously.

[VLK] – No one ever complains about bad Thieves, they die.

in PvP

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

Good players like burst builds thats right it says a lot about the average forum dweller

in PvP

Posted by: Christonya.3856

Christonya.3856

What about making Stronkhold main mode instead of Failquest and balance around it…?

Oh god no. Conquest is a skill oriented mode, stronghold is pve. I hope they leave stronghold as it has always been, fun to play but not in the slightest bit competitive.