Guild mission + queue times

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Having 20min -1 hour queue doesn’t exactly help with short timers of pvp guild missions. WTB longer times for missions, thank you.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

i think they gave up on updating the guild missions.

the guild missions timer should be completely scrapped, replaced with how many games played instead.

what do you think?

anyway i think the real challenge of completing pvp guild missions is overcoming the queue time, which is out of our control.

if we queue with 3 people with average MMR, the queue time can sometimes take even 4 minutes if fast.

if we queue with full 5 people with average MMR, sometimes the queue time can take up to 10 minutes or more.

i can’t imagine what it must be like for ya all with high MMR.

: (

anyway, my casual pvp guild kinda gave up on the pvp missions, not worth the time.

in PvP

Cynz.9437

i think they gave up on updating the guild missions.

the guild missions timer should be completely scrapped, replaced with how many games played instead.

what do you think?

anyway i think the real challenge of completing pvp guild missions is overcoming the queue time, which is out of our control.

if we queue with 3 people with average MMR, the queue time can sometimes take even 4 minutes if fast.

if we queue with full 5 people with average MMR, sometimes the queue time can take up to 10 minutes or more.

i can’t imagine what it must be like for ya all with high MMR.

: (

anyway, my casual pvp guild kinda gave up on the pvp missions, not worth the time.

I like that idea, should be tied to 24 hours and amount of missions.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

I kinda like the idea of a daily mission activation with the guild having to complete a certain goal within 24 hours since activation.
OR… don’t count the stupid wait times.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Win 3 / 5 next games.

done.

Pls aneth, dont beh stoopid.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Cynz.9437