Guild sPvP missions, awkward to set up

in PvP

Posted by: BrickFurious.7169

BrickFurious.7169

Just tried out the guild spvp missions. First off, so awesome that this is a thing, thank you.

Bit of an issue. We tried just doing a match as a guild (5 players, all repping the guild) and did not get credit toward the mission. Turns out you have to specifically form a guild spvp team for it to count. This is a tad awkward, as the game clearly recognizes when you queue as a guild. It also means we’d have to continuously shuffle guild team members so that other guild members can get credit.

Is this intended? Would it be possible to get guild mission credit for spvp missions just from queueing as a guild, without having to form a specific guild team?

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Just tried out the guild spvp missions. First off, so awesome that this is a thing, thank you.

Bit of an issue. We tried just doing a match as a guild (5 players, all repping the guild) and did not get credit toward the mission. Turns out you have to specifically form a guild spvp team for it to count. This is a tad awkward, as the game clearly recognizes when you queue as a guild. It also means we’d have to continuously shuffle guild team members so that other guild members can get credit.

Is this intended? Would it be possible to get guild mission credit for spvp missions just from queueing as a guild, without having to form a specific guild team?

• You can have 10 different teams.
  • A “Team” is essentially a name that tracks statistics for that team.
  • You can swap members in and out of any one team at any time without issue (I think. I’m still new to it all too).
  • Guild leaders can make changes to teams at any time. You can also asign one member of the team as team leader who will have control over that teams managment.
  • Remember: the team is mostly a team name. Who runs under it is up to the Guild wardens and the teams captain.

in PvP

Posted by: Lumion.6183

Lumion.6183

Just to add to this, it isn’t working with guild formed teams either, we’ve tried multiple times in and out of teams and not getting credit for the mission.

I’m fucking magic dude.

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

It worked for me.

[SoF]