GvG (Perfect system)

GvG (Perfect system)

in PvP

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

http://www.twitch.tv/sublimistri/b/331437419
I’ll just leave this here, gives the perfect way to implement gvg, and it also, goes in on how the end game of guildwars one tiebreaker system anet could never really get to a place they wanted it at will not be a problem with my new system of scoring.
When i say territory I mean the actual land, not a cap point, they hold land, the whole land. The middle land is neutral when both teams are on it, when one team pushes into the opposing team they can control the middle. However when the other team resses and pushes back into neutral it would revert.

At this point it’s not an option but a requirement, will stop playing this game when i get full exotics from pve. May do occasional pve, but I like my pvp formats non casual like gw1. When I do want to waste time in the future it will be in gw1 pvp. So tired of the full team chasing one person around the map tactic, and persistence in uneven numbers (not talking about wvw that’s a problem they are going to have to deal with alone as a format by it’s neverending design).

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

(edited by R E F L H E X.8413)

GvG (Perfect system)

in PvP

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

Deathmatch GvG is as old as your grandmother.

GvG (Perfect system)

in PvP

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

Do you not see the posts coming up for arenas lately? GvG is pretty close to arenas. They can both be added. It’s just a larger arenas.

For the record conquest is just as old, chances are older than gvg.

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

GvG (Perfect system)

in PvP

Posted by: Streaks.5076

Streaks.5076

Will there still be a GL?

Noob – Revanent

Looking for a good guild for PoF