HOTM Restyling

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

With HoT, new elite specs, new profession rework, new game mode, this Map will appear old and it doesn’t fit really well with the new pvp experience.

Any plan to restyle it?

It could be a good chance to introduce PVP stuff inside HoTM (like for example 1vs1 King of the hill area with a ticket system like Pavillon), JP with savepoint (to not lose progressions on queue pop) and other cool stuff to do when we’re in our long pvp queues.

Any ideas?

(edited by philheat.3956)

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

+1

PvP extra activities, while in queue, would be amazing.

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

+1

Baer

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

+1

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

+1

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Omg, if they can make a king of the hill Pavilion (that people can watch from the bleacher) that would be awesome! 20s entrance fee, and each match win get a loot bag (mean value less than 20s). It’s gonna be fun, and a gold sink too!

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

Delete Heart of the Mists, add open world dueling/queuing, make PvP grouping feature more prominent…I can dream.

Seriously though Heart of the Mists is currently a garbage zone. Don’t tell me it is a training area. Hitting target golems isn’t practice, fighting profession AI isn’t practice, and the bosses (lord, svanir, chieftain) are all in different positions than you would find them in a real game scenario. And when is the last time you formed a good team in map chat? If you are a decently ranked player, probably never.

tldr: Heart of the Mists is the worst zone in Gw2, let me queue from somewhere else.

Edit: Also, the “Wall of Champions” hasn’t been updated in nearly 2 years, gg.

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

Edit: Also, the “Wall of Champions” hasn’t been updated in nearly 2 years, gg.

This drives me kittening nuts.

Baer

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: Drakortha.6974

Drakortha.6974

add open world dueling

+1

Ranger, Warrior, Guardian

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

They have restyled it! Did you not see the Ready Up on specializations? They added a dolyak to HotM!

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

Being serious, in addition to the above-mentioned good ideas: put back the mystic forge! Going to LA and back to forge junk is inconvenient, especially if I can’t queue while doing so.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: adozu.6398

adozu.6398

add a jumping puzzle to it too, i’m tired of jumping back and forth the columns and stairs while waiting.

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: TheLargeUnit.2793

TheLargeUnit.2793

Omg, if they can make a king of the hill Pavilion (that people can watch from the bleacher) that would be awesome! 20s entrance fee, and each match win get a loot bag (mean value less than 20s). It’s gonna be fun, and a gold sink too!

Achmed Afro Thunder ~ Six Ft Pole Achmed ~ Dharok The Ravenous
Long Live [ASAP] Zerg: The greatest guild that ever was or will be.

HOTM Restyling

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

an arena for duels would be nice, but the jumping puzzle suggestion is very shortsighted. a jumping puzzle will be completed by most players quickly after the patch, and then will be abandoned. I can’t see players repeatedly doing the same jumping puzzle again and again. it will only solve the problem of bordem for a week or so.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria