Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

That’d be great.

What else is there to say?

HOTM needs a Jumping Puzzle

in PvP

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

We shouldn’t be forced to sit in HoTM while in que, so we could enjoy 9999 of already done jumping puzzles outside of it.

It was like that in past, but probably some PvP devs decided to pump PvP population (or partially solve ‘4v5’ scenarios) and banned it.

Signed, level 1 alt

in PvP

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

We shouldn’t be forced to sit in HoTM while in que, so we could enjoy 9999 of already done jumping puzzles outside of it.

It was like that in past, but probably some PvP devs decided to pump PvP population (or partially solve ‘4v5’ scenarios) and banned it.

I’m with you there, rather be doing the jumping puzzles in “Tyria”. And I do think PvP has a better chance to show growth if the devs would return our freedom to queuing. Now, I imagine a new player may have an interest in PvP, but then they see how much waiting around they need to do, and I really don’t think the retention rate is going to be as good as it could be. SPvP is the only area of the game that has waiting as a major feature, and it wasn’t a problem before because you could do other stuff… ugh.

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

in PvP

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

There used to sort of be one in the water part that got locked away.