Have problems with DH? Bring Scrapper!

in PvP

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

This is only a half serious post, because, as this is quite important for my feedback, I am in a state of scrapper euphoria right now.

I just made an engineer… I went to PvP… put together a glass cannon scrapper build and went yolo style into the unranked solo queue. And I had a blast. My win rate was still only about 50%… but the most fun was to run (ahead of my team) onto any point and trigger all the traps (sometimes from 2 or even 3 Dragonhunters) just to be saved by Elixir S. As a result my team had it very easy to fight on point for a certain time (especially if the enemy team was DH heavy). At one point I delayed the enemy team (one Dragonhunter and 2 Revenants were attacking me) for a significant amount of time.

Just wanted to share my euphoria with you guys. Carry on^^

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

I personally like the top Elite Specializations how they are for the most part (Tempest should be able to swap attunements while overloading, however, like they can with any other skill activation they have). That said, I feel that the others are really underperforming. I feel really bad for core Thief and Warrior players in particular and hope ArenaNet decides to show them some love.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in PvP

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

I agree, especially Berserker seems to be under-performing. I usually play Chronomancer. And with Chrono I have met some competent Daredevils, that kicked my kitten . However, you see them not so much these days, as one would have expected.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!