Heal skill during combat

Heal skill during combat

in PvP

Posted by: JoelTang.3680

JoelTang.3680

Often in PvP when close to death, I hit heal and watch my health rise to a healthy level then I get hit hard right after but it looks as though my new health level was not taken into account and I am downed immediately.
Anyone notice this? I am yet to check the damage numbers but I seriously doubt anyone could do this much damage. In many cases I have shields on that should block the attacks anyway.
I suspect lag from the client side and once the server resolves the order of events it determines my heal didn’t trigger on time. Does this sound right?

Heal skill during combat

in PvP

Posted by: Spazza.6024

Spazza.6024

Hard to say.

I would recommend making 2 combat logs.

One for self healing received. To verify if your heal actually went off.
One for damage received. To see if some one really did that much damage to you.

Also there are combos that can deal upwards of 12-15k dmg on a zerker class (maybe even more..).. even as full tank people might be able deal upwards of 8k really quickly with the correct combos.

Necro Main – Spazzcromancer
Necro Alt – Spazza The Troll

Heal skill during combat

in PvP

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

But it’s so easy to check the combat log, why didn’t you just do that instead of proposing the existence of a serious bug that’s never been documented :\

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

Heal skill during combat

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Sounds like you are experiencing lag. Not sure how recent this started but there are definitely a lot of bugs out there atm. To me it just sound like a good old case of lag though. Without a video it is hard to determine; just speculate.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros