Healing Signet complainers read this

in PvP

Posted by: Hyperion.4638

Hyperion.4638

For all of you who think HS(Healing Signet) is op (its really not) read what this does please

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Adrenal_Health

Oh look its not only the HS that heals there is an actual trait involved that heals passively too.

I type this because everyone keeps forgetting that few bleeds or a simple poison render the HS passive useless.

(edited by Hyperion.4638)

in PvP

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

Actually Heartseeker is really broken, it lets thieves close gaps really quickly and then they’re right next to me and, uh, um.

in PvP

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I mean bro, Healing Spring is absolutely ridiculous it gives regen AND vigor AND condi removal all in one skill to all their allies and it’s a water field and it has a shorter CD than Healing Rain! Nerf!!

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in PvP

Hyperion.4638

There i fixed it for you.

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

yes, healing signet is fine.

move adrenal health to an upper tier trait.
requiring 25 points in defense instead of 15 points.

warriors who trait defensively are supposed to be harder to take down.

in PvP

Hyperion.4638

You missed the point, adrenal health actually sucks on its own since its like 300 hp(at max adrenaline lvl) per 3sec not 1sec, but when they tick at the same time as HS wich would be like close to 700hp people just go berzerker “omg so muchhh heallll nerf nerfff HS” since they don’t realize sometimes they heal in pair(if you have full adrenaline wich is not 24/7)

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

… People know about the trait. If you think after months of people shouting about Heal Sig that you’re adding some new information here with Adrenal Health you’re mistaken.

in PvP

Posted by: Rolyate.6753

Rolyate.6753

It’s the fact it’s passive. Nothing else has a skill that is completely passive like this.

Rolyate
How do you pronounce your name?

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

You missed the point, adrenal health actually sucks on its own since its like 300 hp(at max adrenaline lvl) per 3sec not 1sec, but when they tick at the same time as HS wich would be like close to 700hp people just go berzerker “omg so muchhh heallll nerf nerfff HS” since they don’t realize sometimes they heal in pair(if you have full adrenaline wich is not 24/7)

oooo okies.

hmmmm would it be better if adrenal health ticks per second instead of per 3 seconds? or it is fine as it is now?

what if we moved it up a tier and increased the health gain a bit?

at the moment its
Healing.png Adrenaline level 1 healing: 125 (0.15)?
Healing.png Adrenaline level 2 healing: 240 (0.15)?
Healing.png Adrenaline level 3 healing: 360 (0.15)?
per 3 seconds
for 15 points in defense

what if 25 points in defense is required and

heals per 1 second, not 3
level 1 40 + 0.10 HP
level 2 80 + 0.10 HP
level 3 120 + 0.10 HP

base value remains the same but doubled from healing power

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

oooo okies.

hmmmm would it be better if adrenal health ticks per second instead of per 3 seconds? or it is fine as it is now?

at the moment its
per 3 seconds
for 15 points in defense

level 1 40 + 0.10 HP
level 2 80 + 0.10 HP
level 3 120 + 0.10 HP

Why are you advocating a BUFF xD

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

oooo okies.

at the moment its
per 3 seconds
for 15 points in defense

level 1 40 + 0.10 HP
level 2 80 + 0.10 HP
level 3 120 + 0.10 HP

heheehh cos i like warrior that’s why.

besides, warriors who invest in defensive trait are supposed to be harder to put down.

in PvP

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

I mean bro, Healing Spring is absolutely ridiculous it gives regen AND vigor AND condi removal all in one skill to all their allies and it’s a water field and it has a shorter CD than Healing Rain! Nerf!!

Healing spring does not give vigor and comparing it to healing rain is simply rediculous. You’re trying to compare a healing skill to a weapon skill. A weapon skill that can be traited and ALSO happens to have a group wide passive regen in the same trait line that isn’t a boon and therefore CANT even be removed or corrupted, not to mention this same atunement has access to plenty of aoe heals and condi removal. Ranger has few condi removals and a heal w/ 15 sec regen and remove 5 conds over time (assuming you can stay in it for the entire duration mind you) is by no means op or in need of a nerf. This is apples and oranges and completely out of context and with your cry for a Nerf seems very dishonest.

in PvP

Posted by: Mightymealworm.8409

Mightymealworm.8409

Adrenal health is fine, HS base heal and active heal I think could be tweaked a little bit with healing power scaling to make more sacrifice=reward.

Personally I think warrior needs a bit of either its old weaknes (condi cleaning) back, or a new weakness. If you go back to the old class balance philosophy anet posted, warrior is the only profession that has evolved out of its class designed handicaps.

in PvP

Posted by: Tman.6349

Tman.6349

oooo okies.

at the moment its
per 3 seconds
for 15 points in defense

level 1 40 + 0.10 HP
level 2 80 + 0.10 HP
level 3 120 + 0.10 HP

Or how about leave it alone b/c it has some sustain for damage builds and 15 pts is reasonable for what it does. Your proposal will only do more damage than good and ruin several power specs

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

they (anet) did say they want warriors to be able to
- receive lots of damage and survive
- deal lots of damage
- have lots of cc
but not all 3 together.

hence, warriors who trait defensively should be harder to put down.
that’s all.

if healing signet is to be changed, the extra from healing power should be a lot more.

in PvP

cheese.4739

Healing spring does not give vigor and comparing it to healing rain is simply rediculous. You’re trying to compare a healing skill to a weapon skill. A weapon skill that can be traited and ALSO happens to have a group wide passive regen in the same trait line that isn’t a boon and therefore CANT even be removed or corrupted, not to mention this same atunement has access to plenty of aoe heals and condi removal. Ranger has few condi removals and a heal w/ 15 sec regen and remove 5 conds over time (assuming you can stay in it for the entire duration mind you) is by no means op or in need of a nerf. This is apples and oranges and completely out of context and with your cry for a Nerf seems very dishonest.

Okay I have no idea if you’re trolling or not, but just so nobody [else?] gets the wrong end of the stick:

The first two replies in this thread were taking the kitten . OP originally just said “HS” and didn’t specify Healing Signet, so we jumped in on this wonderful ‘nerf me moar bro’ warrior thread and gave examples of other skills often shortened to HS. OP then edited their post and ruined our fun somewhat.

in PvP

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Healing signet is fine as it is. And please don’t say that pressing one key to heal takes so much skill or im gonna laugh in ur face.

“But it has no counter” it has many, find em out ingame and stop crying on forums.

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

oooo okies.

at the moment its
per 3 seconds
for 15 points in defense

level 1 40 + 0.10 HP
level 2 80 + 0.10 HP
level 3 120 + 0.10 HP

heheehh cos i like warrior that’s why.

besides, warriors who invest in defensive trait are supposed to be harder to put down.

Dude you know 0 of this game. Even an all day hotjoiner like you should understand that people don’t put traits in traitlines for the stats. Just because the traitline is called “defensive” doesn’t mean the warrior is investing in it for it’s defensive purposes.
You put traits in it to get cleansing ire and merciless hammer (cd reduction and % damage increase, so defensive). If these traits were in the strength tree, warriors would invest in the strength tree to get these traits. And after that you can get destruction of the empowered, empowered and burst mastery lol SO MUCH DEFENSE. And that healing power change… i don’t even know what you say. You don’t understand kitten of this game. stop playing hotjoin, it’s only making you scrubier.

The only thing worse than this game is people thinking that a class with 10 second condi immunity, highest sustain and highest base health, highest armor, 3 condi removal guaranteed on 8 second cd (best condi removal in a meta build), good to excelent AoE and single target damage coupled with aoe CC on low cd, is fine and not broken. I mean, the warrior is completely molding a meta by its own, and you guys want to pass them as a fine, completely balanced class. It’s ridiculous.

But who cares, game is pretty much dead anyway.

PSPSPSPS: Regarding the post below mine: lying doesn’t make your arguments any better friend. Backstab could it 11k in some kittenty signet might thief build MAYBE! And only if alot of variables aligned making like a 1 in 20 chance of that happening. Now that is in a super kittenty super glass thief build. In any d/p build aiming to be good for tournaments backstab will NEVER hit for 11k.

(edited by ahuba.6430)

in PvP

Hyperion.4638

Okay I have no idea if you’re trolling or not, but just so nobody [else?] gets the wrong end of the stick:

The first two replies in this thread were taking the kitten . OP originally just said “HS” and didn’t specify Healing Signet, so we jumped in on this wonderful ‘nerf me moar bro’ warrior thread and gave examples of other skills often shortened to HS. OP then edited their post and ruined our fun somewhat.

Sorry to ruin your fun i am just really tired of all the whiners who never played warrior and complain about something that is not really worth complaining about, i mean they are ok with backstab doing 11k dmg wich is only 1 hit 1 button but they can’t deal with 400 hp heal when even auto attacks deal more dmg than that

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Healing signet is a bit much, but the real problem is that there’s not really ever a reason to use the active. It’s lowering the skill floor for warriors to a really, really simple level. When skill floor disparity becomes so immense, the simple builds look really overpowered at the casual level.

In other words, it’s literally impossible to mess up. Just do nothing and you’re using it to its maximum potential.

in PvP

Posted by: Amitabh Bachan.4385

Amitabh Bachan.4385

Take the signet off and see how much good adrenal health does for you champ

in PvP

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Sorry to ruin your fun i am just really tired of all the whiners who never played warrior and complain about something that is not really worth complaining about, i mean they are ok with backstab doing 11k dmg wich is only 1 hit 1 button but they can’t deal with 400 hp heal when even auto attacks deal more dmg than that

Lol you did ruin my fun, but I’m totally with you, I don’t even play warrior (I think I’ve played about 6 games total as a warrior?) and I don’t see anything wrong with it, just poison the crap out of them or burst them, boom, signet dealt with!

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in PvP

Posted by: Jomo kenyatta.7351

Jomo kenyatta.7351

all classes manage to to use their healing skill and not rely on perma regen to stay up, why should warriors not be the same.

in PvP

Hyperion.4638

all classes manage to to use their healing skill and not rely on perma regen to stay up, why should warriors not be the same.

They are the same! Don’t you get it? HS can’t do anything for you if you get burst down, or have tons of conditions on, the only build that hs is great is the hammer one(since you are a bit tanky) for everything else healing surge or mending is better.

in PvP

Posted by: Soilder.3607

Soilder.3607

11k backstab? 11k… Backstab?

Play thief for a month please.

Stormbluff Isle

in PvP

cheese.4739

whiners who never played warrior

backstab doing 11k dmg

You… what?

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Healing signet is a bit much, but the real problem is that there’s not really ever a reason to use the active. It’s lowering the skill floor for warriors to a really, really simple level. When skill floor disparity becomes so immense, the simple builds look really overpowered at the casual level.

In other words, it’s literally impossible to mess up. Just do nothing and you’re using it to its maximum potential.

its ok really. sPvP needs an easy profession for casual players to play and warrior does best at that.

the more skilled players can play the other professions.

in PvP

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

its ok really. sPvP needs an easy profession for casual players to play and warrior does best at that.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Believe it or not, we know what Adrenal Health is, and we’re not so stupid that AH is the reason why we oppose HS.

That being said, HS still heals for more per second than any other heal in the game by itself, and with AH adding anywhere between 41.67 to 120 more HPS to that heal, combined with warr’s already extremely high vitality and heavy armor, it makes warriors exceedingly difficult to kill.

I made a video with a warrior build that I pretty much just BS’d on the spot, I’ll make sure to post it as soon as I can download it to my flash drive.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Arganthium.5638

they are ok with backstab doing 11k dmg wich is only 1 hit 1 button but they can’t deal with 400 hp heal when even auto attacks deal more dmg than that

I bolded everything in your statement that was either false, highly improbable, or left out some major factors in considering the argument (for example, even if auto attacks deal more than 400 DPS- which isn’t necessarily the case- that doesn’t mean that HS isn’t OP. Consider the fact that auto would then deal as much DPS to classes that have a heal that is 100 HPS less than HS).

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

hmmm my warrior is not godlike, still dies to high burst damage, heavy condition overload,

therefore, healing signet is fine as it is. not powered.

comeatmebro.jpg

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

All passive skills need to be nonviable in top level tourney play.

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

in PvP

Arganthium.5638

still dies to high burst damage

In the video I was mentioning earlier, I found out that warrior is the only class I have ever seen that can survive a stun+100 Blades+frenzy with somewhere between 25% to 50% of its health left.

heavy condition overload

In that video, I also beat a necro who was at around 25% health with full Death Shroud activated while I had <1k health.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

ITT: Bad warriors try to justify keeping the highest healing per minute skill in the game on a class with the highest base health and armor.

Stay bad, bros.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

In the video I was mentioning earlier, I found out that warrior is the only class I have ever seen that can survive a stun+100 Blades+frenzy with somewhere between 25% to 50% of its health left.

heavy condition overload

In that video, I also beat a necro who was at around 25% health with full Death Shroud activated while I had <1k health.

what build your warrior is using? please share.

surviving stun + 100 blades + frenzy with 25% – 50% health left is intended if the warrior is build defensively. warriors are not supposed to be paper dolls.

winning a 1 vs 1 with < 1k health remaining hardly justifies the warrior as over powered. in team fights the warrior will be focused and dead.

ITT: Bad warriors try to justify keeping the highest healing per minute skill in the game on a class with the highest base health and armor.

Stay bad, bros.

did you play warriors during launch? they drop like flies.
so much for highest health and highest armor.

in PvP

Arganthium.5638

heavy condition overload

surviving stun + 100 blades + frenzy with 25% – 50% health left is intended if the warrior is build defensively. warriors are not supposed to be paper dolls.

winning a 1 vs 1 with < 1k health remaining hardly justifies the warrior as over powered. in team fights the warrior will be focused and dead.

Here’s the build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQJARUjkOxwpQuQMxBAMjvqy84HgKSfAPA-ToAg0CtIQShkDJDSSksINKYZB

Like I said, I just BS’d it on the spot.

And I think you misunderstand; I beat a necro at <1k health while he had ~5x as much health as I did, minimum (probably more). You can’t do that with other classes, but when you’re gaining anywhere from 400 to 500 HPS with AH and HS, then things change drastically.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

heavy condition overload

Stay bad, bros.

in what world is hambow warrior a defensive build?

(edited by ahuba.6430)

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Here’s the build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fIAQJARUjkOxwpQuQMxBAMjvqy84HgKSfAPA-ToAg0CtIQShkDJDSSksINKYZB

And I think you misunderstand; I beat a necro at <1k health while he had ~5x as much health as I did, minimum (probably more). You can’t do that with other classes, but when you’re gaining anywhere from 400 to 500 HPS with AH and HS, then things change drastically.

aye thanks for sharing the build!
eh sorry but what do you mean by “BS’d it on the spot” ??? O_O

in what world is hambow warrior a defensive build?

i dunno my warrior dun use hammer.

in PvP

Arganthium.5638

aye thanks for sharing the build!
eh sorry but what do you mean by “BS’d it on the spot” ??? O_O

I mean that it was largely made from a severe lack of knowledge about specific warrior builds in their purest nature. That, or it’s a lot easier to make warrior builds than I already thought, which is really saying something…

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

Stay bad, bros.

Yes, I played warrior up until they were overbuffed and no they didn’t drop like flies unless they were just insanely bad players. Warrior was never the terrible class terrible players made it out to be. Bad players just couldn’t get over their zerker Huuurrrduuurrrr brrraaades mentality and understand that the only classes that could compete with zerker in any meta were thief and mesmer.

In WvW warrior/guardian hammer trains were meta from day one because of the amount of CC and over the top survivability they had. Warrior was very strong against power classes, but needed a few buffs to help them against conditions. Instead, they just super powered them against everything so that even bad players could face roll with them.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Still talking about healing sig?…yawn….

Maybe try talking about nerfs that the reasoning behind it didn’t stand up to scrutiny. 4 vs 5. player vs player+ton-o-minion AI. Bugged skills that didn’t get resolved until a year after release. The statement about reducing particle and particle has actually increased with finishers introduced.

Maybe discuss thoughtfully actual issues like C.D.I getting posted but no actual response about what we’re going to see. The really low population numbers to Pvp and why it isn’t grabbing people and making them stay…try discussing anything but a stale, over worked and now cliched thread about a passive heal.

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

The really low population numbers to Pvp and why it isn’t grabbing people and making them stay..

the new gold rewards is a good start but its not enough.

it got some of my casual guild of PvE / WvW players to try out sPvP but not a lot. many still prefer farming dungeons for the daily rewards in PvE or roam with zerg in WvW.

the rewards needs to be better.

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

I agree with you, but the gap is a bit too big at the moment. Also, the casual builds shouldn’t be downright stronger than the advanced builds—they should be equal, nothing more.

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

I agree with you, but the gap is a bit too big at the moment. Also, the casual builds shouldn’t be downright stronger than the advanced builds—they should be equal, nothing more.

okies tone down a bit but dun make them useless until casual warriors become free kills again. in that case i’ll go back to playing my troll mesmer in hotjoins heheh.

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

It’s ok when a complete noob can become some sort of threat to competent players thanks to warrior.

It’s not ok when mediocre players are a tough matchup to competent players of other professions because of warrior.

Easy to play professions are supposed to have lower maximum effectiveness compared to tougher professions, otherwise there is no point at all to play harder profession, unless you are a complete masochist and tryhard.

in PvP

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

Easy to play professions are supposed to have lower maximum effectiveness compared to tougher professions, otherwise there is no point at all to play harder profession, unless you are a complete masochist and tryhard.

…no, because then those classes would be completely non-viable in tournament play. A warrior may be the easiest class to play but any skilled player is going to spank an average warrior. I’m sorry, but it’s true. Warriors only give a big advantage when two bads face off against eachother. They’re both trying to facetank damage and a warrior is going to come out way ahead in that scenario.

I think the biggest issue of all is how Spvp is designed. Capturing point that require you to stand inside a small circle for prolonged periods of time give a huge advantage to certain builds. They can spam you inside the circle and there is little you can really do outside of leaving the circle.
I sure wish they had more game modes…

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i like how warrior passive trait is twice better than thief healing spell lol

as for topic: it was said many many times, HS alone isn’t an issue, the issue with wars is that they have too much of everything

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

Cant move this thread in warrior forum? Only Warrior playerz posting. All otherz go facepalm and /ignore.

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

Looking forward to the new balance forum

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

…no, because then those classes would be completely non-viable in tournament play. A warrior may be the easiest class to play but any skilled player is going to spank an average warrior. I’m sorry, but it’s true. Warriors only give a big advantage when two bads face off against eachother. They’re both trying to facetank damage and a warrior is going to come out way ahead in that scenario.

I think the biggest issue of all is how Spvp is designed. Capturing point that require you to stand inside a small circle for prolonged periods of time give a huge advantage to certain builds. They can spam you inside the circle and there is little you can really do outside of leaving the circle.
I sure wish they had more game modes…

Not true.
Warriors have multiple builds and sure not any of those build are faceroll.
If any build is faceroll, then there is a design problem for the profession.

A warrior is not simply giving an advantage when two bads meet each other. Try to fight a warriors as a shatter mesmer, an elementalist, a thief or any non-condition build.
Either you take a loooot of time to kill the warrior, way more as you are supposed to take to kill a baddie, or the warrior wins because of a random stun thrown at the right time.

You have to actively watch your enemy actions and a single mistake from your side will cost you the fight, while the warrior can simply spam his skills on cooldown and put you into an insanely difficult situation.

That’s not exactly what I call a fair matchup.