Healing power scaling

Healing power scaling

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

One thing that I hope ANet is considering is changing the way healing power scales.

For the Cele professions of Ele, engi, and warrior, healing is a part of what carries a Cele build, but really everything is carrying a Cele build since that’s what they do.

By increasing the base healing of these abilities slightly and reducing the scaling of healing power on skills like Signet of Restoration you’ll be reducing the effective healing for the Celestial builds and increasing the effective healing for builds that don’t take healing power.

If there is a concern about impact on healing power amulets besides Celestial, then ANet can change healing power scaling on certain skills to be curved instead of linear and give greater returns on healing after 400 points or 700 points in the case of the elementalist.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Healing power scaling

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

I agree the healing is what makes the cele builds have a bit too much survivability. A small nerf on the healing and id be ok with the amulet. At least thats how i feel when fighting cele ele.

Necromancer Main

Healing power scaling

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I wouldn’t mind Elementalist getting straight more healing based on heavy investment in HPower, but trading evasions/passive damage reductions in exchange. It would differ it from other supports and make it’s support role more clear when not being good all-rounder as it is now.

Like, Elementalist could possibly keep whole team topped if played around, and heavily specced into, but would need strong peels.

Bunker being heal/CD oriented (something Necromancer was a bit supposed to be but clearly isn’t) while the dps being evasion/rotation oriented.

Just thoughts.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Healing power scaling

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Blocks and dodges (Permavigor and kitten) > healing

Ark 2nd Account