Heart of the Mists QoL

Heart of the Mists QoL

in PvP

Posted by: Sorem.9157

Sorem.9157

Maybe since we are forced to stay there so we don’t screw up other contents by having to leave due to a pvp queue pop it would be nice if we could have a crafting station and mystic forge at pvp lobby.

You know, getting tired of bashing golems for no reason.

MIGHTY SOREM STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

Heart of the Mists QoL

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Incoming patch notes:

*Players can gain pip in their League progression every 10.000 Golems killed in Heart of the Mists, we hope you will enjoy your stay!

Heart of the Mists QoL

in PvP

Sorem.9157

Incoming patch notes:

*Players can gain pip in their League progression every 10.000 Golems killed in Heart of the Mists, we hope you will enjoy your stay!

Bonus with title: Golemslapper.

Heart of the Mists QoL

in PvP

Posted by: LastHope.8127

LastHope.8127

It would be nice if they brought back the mystic forge. (for those of you who didn’t play at launch, there used to be a mystic forge right in front of the windows to the right of the new league vendor). Especially because you gain a crap ton of loot from the reward tracks. I like tossing in lvl 80 yellows for a change to get an nice excotic

Heart of the Mists QoL

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

It would be nice if they brought back the mystic forge. (for those of you who didn’t play at launch, there used to be a mystic forge right in front of the windows to the right of the new league vendor). Especially because you gain a crap ton of loot from the reward tracks. I like tossing in lvl 80 yellows for a change to get an nice excotic

I agree, it was a bit annoying when I went to make the Vial of Salt. Gathered everything in the pvp lobby while waiting on queues then to make it, I had to leave to LA rather then queueing my next match.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

Heart of the Mists QoL

in PvP

Posted by: airick.9850

airick.9850

Incoming patch notes:

That title should be in the game regardless, because that’s hysterical

Heart of the Mists QoL

in PvP

Posted by: mbhalo.1547

mbhalo.1547

HotM needs face lift for sure. Its’ dark and gloomy with grim music. People spend hours there waiting for their match. Make it something like fractals lobby, a bit more cheerful place.

Heart of the Mists QoL

in PvP

Sorem.9157

HotM needs face lift for sure. Its’ dark and gloomy with grim music. People spend hours there waiting for their match. Make it something like fractals lobby, a bit more cheerful place.

Let’s not forget the forge and stations

Heart of the Mists QoL

in PvP

Posted by: Sheobix.8796

Sheobix.8796

Incoming patch notes:

That title should be in the game regardless, because that’s hysterical

I second this, I’d rock golemslapper in WvW just to intimidate people rolling asurans

Heart of the Mists QoL

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

They could have like a huge PvP open area, where you can fight Free for all against players while waiting. It could even be underwater…