Help! 10/11 not advancing

in PvP

Posted by: Gimli.9461

Gimli.9461

Hi, I’m trying for year of ascension part 1 , 11/11, and I had 10/11

I completed my 3rd profession win achieve, for guardian, just now, and i’m still 10/11 ???

I’d do the 15 days participation one but I only noticed it on Jan 12th, which gave me 13 days so I didn’t bother. I figured I"ll fill in with 1 extra 5 wins on profession.

Is there a cap on profession wins that contribute? :O Is it impossible for me now to get the meta achieve?(((((( This’d be pretty ridiculous. I mean the achieve says it advances the meta.

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Profession wins do not contribute at all. The achievement that contributes is the “N profession win achievements” which for the part 1 is 2. And it is impossible to finish it this season if you can’t get the daily one.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in PvP

Gimli.9461

:( Well gg then. I was gonna go for the backpack, but now won’t bother because I’m set back by what, 2-3 months? Might as well wait for the fractal one. Screw the leagues! W/e

Thx for the info.

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

:( Well gg then. I was gonna go for the backpack, but now won’t bother because I’m set back by what, 2-3 months? Might as well wait for the fractal one. Screw the leagues! W/e

Thx for the info.

You can still get it if you do the daily properly during the next seasons. It’s possible to get all dailies in a single season. It’s even possible to get all the Ascension achievements in a single season just not easy.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

Thx for the info.

What are you talking about? the Ascension’s achievments won’t reset with league… they’ll stay until Anet says otherwise, but they did confirmes they would stay past one season, otherwise barely anyone with life would ever be able to achieve this. Stop panicking jeez

in PvP

Gimli.9461

!! I completely misunderstood the structure a guildie just enlightened me
Back on track hoho I guess I’ll go do the 15 day to unlock part II

WOopsie

in PvP

Posted by: Kayberz.5346

Kayberz.5346

Thx for the info.

Your not really that far behind, you can almost complete 3/4 of the metas in 1 season, the crossing 10 league divisions is going to take you longer than the daily achievements anyway because you need to wait for the next seasons to cross more divisions

in PvP

Posted by: Relair.1843

Relair.1843

It’s stupid that some count and some dont, it should really be clearer in the description. Nowhere does it say that the class ones don’t count =/

in PvP

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

It’s stupid that some count and some dont, it should really be clearer in the description. Nowhere does it say that the class ones don’t count =/

It does when you click the overall meta achievement, which lists the 11 qualifying achievements that need to be completed.

The individual profession achievements also specify that they count for “League Professional”.

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

The ascension achievements in general are really poorly worded.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in PvP

Varezenem.2813

You can find out which count and which you are missing by clicking on the meta achievement and reading the list.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in PvP

Posted by: Relair.1843

Relair.1843

Ahh. Well it would still be nice if the individual ones would state “does not count toward meta”. But at least thats something.

in PvP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Thx for the info.

You can still get it if you do the daily properly during the next seasons. It’s possible to get all dailies in a single season. It’s even possible to get all the Ascension achievements in a single season just not easy.

The League started December 1st and ends January 26th. That’s 57 days total, but you need 60 for the daily if I recall (15 for each part) so it’s not possible to get all achievements in one season, you will be missing 3 days for the daily even if you play 3 matches every day and do all the other achievements. Unless I’m missing something

in PvP

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Thx for the info.

The League started December 1st and ends January 26th. That’s 57 days total, but you need 60 for the daily if I recall (15 for each part) so it’s not possible to get all achievements in one season, you will be missing 3 days for the daily even if you play 3 matches every day and do all the other achievements. Unless I’m missing something

You are. Every time you finish a tier, you can immediately do the first day of the next tier, thus saving 3 days.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in PvP

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

Thx for the info.

You are. Every time you finish a tier, you can immediately do the first day of the next tier, thus saving 3 days.

not true, each time i’ve completed the 15 days achievement (the final one i’ve needed for path I and path II) I havent been able to get day 1 of the next until the day after.

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Thx for the info.

“Not easy” is an understatement.

It is next to impossible actually since you need to cross legendary 5 times, which if you check the leader-board, only FIVE people in the world did it.

Legendary division fight is beyond anything you can imagine in terms of tediousness because of the currently insanely broken imaba on certain professions
(Namely Mesmers and Revenants)

There’s some god tier people and noob tier people everywhere too.
The que time is also insane. My x3 legend friend took 15~ mins que time per match.
X5 legend que time would be like an hour maybe ?