Helpful Tips During Load Screens For Noobs

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

Maybe start copying all these fps games with their facts or tips during loading screen.

Something like “Disengage from a fight when you know it is lost or unfavourable” or something along the lines of that.

Might help the low divisions and new players alike.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

This is actually a solid idea if someone came up with a good core list of tips like that.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: IQGoesgwii.9273

IQGoesgwii.9273

How about we use this thread to dump our own tips, and the staff can later on just include the ones we’ve written (and perhaps add a few of their own) to make it easier for all!

Here are a few I can come up with:

1. Sometimes neutralizing a point can be just as effective as claiming it! And it is faster aswell!

2. Having trouble beating a certain class? Create your own character of that class and try it in the Heart of the Mists to see what it is all about!

3. The beasts in Forest of Nihlfel award points to the team which dealt them a killing blow!

4. Trebuchets are an immovable object which cannot be attacked with conditions. Make sure your power is high enough if you want to destroy one efficiently!

5. You can use the instant cast skills while ressurecting a friend or stomping an enemy!

6. Sometimes trying to resurrect your teammate can do more harm than good. Make sure you aren’t taking too much damage when you are resurrecting them to ensure a good resurrect.

7. Swiftness has no effect while in combat. (obvious one, but still, could be nice for the really new players)

Will add more when I can think of some.

Let me know what you think about them aswell, and OP, please add them to the original post if you can! Keep them all in one place! (the ones you think are okay)

Regards,
IQGoesgwii