Helping Teams to get better!

in PvP

Posted by: XSamX.7182

XSamX.7182

Hello guys,

my name is Sam and I am currently playing in Made in Meta, if you know me from seeing in ToL or ToG, or in the tournaments a year ago, always as Guardian for my team.

I trained a lot of “noob” Teams, helped them to build their strategy and actually get better in some situations, some were just going above the Top 100. It was a lot of fun for me, and I really like to teach anyone here, that actually wants to improve his skill.

I want to offer my help for low ranking teams that want to get better. You can ask me anything you want Ingame (IGN is on the End of the Topic), I played every Meta Build, some in Top Experience, some in lower Rating but I know every Weakness or good Things about the Builds. I am very familiar with the strategys on each map aswell.

It doesn’t matter if you are a single person, to get better knowings in strategy or want to get better in 1 v 1 or what ever you desire. I want to help Teams aswell, to get the right teambuild, classes for each person and a good strategy to form a new Team to get Top 100 or above again.

What you need:

- 4 to 5 People to actually play Tournaments. If you are 4, I can join some matches, showing you tactics, giving you instructions what you can do better and showing you what it’s like to play vs really good teams. If you are 5 People, someone needs to record their matches, or stream their matches that I can watch your matches and say what you can do better. You don’t need to be nervous about me watching every move when you record, I am not blaming anyone for things, I just want to help you.
- Activity
- Potential and Learning spirit, if I tell you something, I actually want to see you improving on that point. Sure you will need some time to get something right, but I need to see that you improve or actually try to change in that way. If I see you doing the same mistake, over and over and over again, it will be difficult.
- German or English Language

- (If you are a single person, just ask me for some time)

What you can expect from me:

- Top 10 Exp
- “Professional” (I don’t like that word, but what ever) help
- No screaming or blaming anyone for doing mistakes or something like that
- Own Custom arena where we can get Scrims (if their are enough teams to sign up) or where I can teach 1 v 1 in a proper way.

Why do I offer this service or why do I start such a topic? I don’t want gold from you, or items, I just do it because I like teaching someone in something I am good. The teams I played with were really kind and fun to play with, they even offered me help for something I am not so good in this game, like PvE Dungeons or what ever they are good in. It’s the little things that count for me in this Project and I just hope we will have fun together.

Ingame Name: M I M Sam (XSamX.7182)

NOTE: I CAN’T HELP EVERYONE! I have a private life ofc, I am doing an Apprenticeship (Is this the right word?) and have things I need to do in my free time aswell. So please don’t be angry if I don’t have enough time for this, or if I need to do appointments.

NOTE2: Sry for my bad english :O.

Gl hf for all

Sam

https://twitter.com/SamGw2

(edited by XSamX.7182)

in PvP

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

I played every Meta Build, some in Top Experience, some in lower Rating but I know every Weakness or good Things about the Builds.

Could be a bit of work, but maybe you could make a thread with guides how to play against this meta builds.
I think with help of the Devs your thread could make it under the ones which are the upper ones (ESL or Mistpedia thread for example)

With that you could help a lot of players to become better against builds, they cant beat.

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

in PvP

XSamX.7182

I played every Meta Build, some in Top Experience, some in lower Rating but I know every Weakness or good Things about the Builds.

Could be a bit of work, but maybe you could make a thread with guides how to play against this meta builds.
I think with help of the Devs your thread could make it under the ones which are the upper ones (ESL or Mistpedia thread for example)

With that you could help a lot of players to become better against builds, they cant beat.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! I was not thinking about doing guides, but it’s actually a really good idea, so I will go for it. It will take some time, but I think it will be great. It would be a huge help if this thread could go on the top, or get a bit attention, to actually help everyone. I have PvP Friends that can help me teaching other guys aswell, so feel free to ask me anything.

in PvP

Posted by: Brix.8461

Brix.8461

Awesome initiative! Hope a lot of teams will make use of this opportunity.

Global Social Media, ESL
http://eslgaming.com

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Sounds awesome, Sam! I hope you get some takers on your offer.

in PvP

Posted by: Kolly.9872

Kolly.9872

Awsome!
More experienced players should do like you

Thief might not be as strong as last year
but they’re a lot stronger
than they will be next year!

in PvP

Posted by: DrLane.5248

DrLane.5248

MiM players are always ok to scrim or do some 1N1 , i dont know them a lot beside some players but they are not arrogant ppl n stuff and they want to improove /make grow the pvp community .

[SmK]Tapss , pvp and <°)))))><

in PvP

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Now this is how you grow a larger and stronger community! Thanks for doing this Sam! I may even hold you up on that offer

Melder – Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Might contact you soon for my guild [ZeuS]’ their teams.

Thanks Sam!

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Bart Weird.9671

Bart Weird.9671

nice guy and a skilled warrior! have fun teaching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sudhKI2v_sM
[Grawl Shaman Duo Scale 80]

in PvP

Posted by: Mike.4830

Mike.4830

Hi since im leaving cognitive gaming, id like to sign them up for lessons

Backpack God
The Absurd [RIP] ESL Go4 Weekly Winners
Outplayed By Children [GG] ToL 2 Winners

in PvP

Posted by: snow.8097

snow.8097

looking forward for it

Safi/Clio Del Ray |Ranger, Elonas Reach,
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestions-Gemstore-Items/page/31#post4533037
the skrittfinisher was my idea!

in PvP

XSamX.7182

A little Push

Thanks a lot for every feedback I got atm. I am training with some guys already, and I have more free time on the weekend. You can still PM me when you need help, in whatever you need, so let’s see ingame!

I will do a Guardian Guide (as a Video, already planning it) in the future, aswell as a Dodging/Moving Guide (Forum Post or Video idk atm), so stay tune for that, it will definitely happen!

Good Night and hf for everyone =)

Sam

in PvP

Posted by: Neptune.2570

Neptune.2570

Is this offer available for NA as well?

Daliriant, Dr Octogon [Champion Illusionist]
Mellowpuff [Champion Hunter]

in PvP

Posted by: Noc.2459

Noc.2459

I was living on the streets for two years. Sam took me in after I bumped into him accidently in a public toilet.

He bought me a new PC with Nvidia graphics, showed me how to WASD and do correct keybinding for lefties.

All in all I give him 4 of 5 stars for that work. Sorry mate but I prefer AMD.

Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc

in PvP

XSamX.7182

Helping many solo People and Teams atm, so please don’t be angry if I can’t answer directly. But I have definitely some time left to give you the advice you need. I am really up to Teams that want to get their strategy right or want to improve in other ways.

I have a twitter account now, where I inform everyone of you about my latest projects and how it’s going on in Made in Meta. I am currently working on the Guardian and Dodging Guide, it will happen next week I think!

https://youtube.com/user/samgw2
https://twitter.com/SamGw2

Gl hf for everyone =)!

in PvP

XSamX.7182

Bump WTS is over and I have more time to help now!

in PvP

Posted by: Zoose.1640

Zoose.1640

You’re awesome Sam

in PvP

Posted by: Hjulstad.6317

Hjulstad.6317

Havent played for a loooong time.. and getting back and seeing stuff like this makes me happy about GW2 community =)

Member of TUP
@
Aurora Glade

in PvP

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

You’re awesome, Sam! Props to you and Made In Meta. Watching the WTS over the weekend is the most enjoyable experience ever.

P.S.: Out of curiosity, have you ever helped/joined Don’t be a Maybe? Your mention of involvement with a PvE dungeon guild tickles me fancy :>

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in PvP

Posted by: Kenadas.9680

Kenadas.9680

P.S.: Out of curiosity, have you ever helped/joined Don’t be a Maybe? Your mention of involvement with a PvE dungeon guild tickles me fancy :>

what?

in PvP

XSamX.7182

Finished my work with a really kind guild that needed my help. I just got them a little advice, some other rotations and some small build changes and they managed to get from Top 300 to Top 100 in no time! So proud of them, really good job done.

No my schedule is open for new teams and guys again, still training many people but I will try to help everyone of you!

If you want to check out my twitter, where I will upload my brand new Guardian Guide (Beginner and Experienced Guide, in 2 different Videos) just check the first post.

Gl hf for everyone!

Sam

in PvP

Posted by: Super.2749

Super.2749

liar he wanted 200 gold from me that greedy basta<3

in PvP

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

Super you back from wildstar too ? =/

in PvP

Posted by: Jinx.7258

Jinx.7258

liar he wanted 200 gold from me that greedy basta<3

gief it to me wai u gief to him? super’s logic impenetrable as always

#VoTF4Life

in PvP

Posted by: Super.2749

Super.2749

No brigg, I quit wildstar long long time ago, the wildstar DEVS only care about pve, unlike gw2 devs, however I am still checking gw2 forums daily, gw2 doesn’t interest me atm because only 1 game even though it has best combat ever, 1 game mode does get boring after a while. Once a new game mode is out I will defo come back to gw2 and I will drag the rest of my minions with me back to gw2.

in PvP

Posted by: Jinx.7258

Jinx.7258

Once a new game mode is out I will defo come back to gw2 and I will drag the rest of my minions with me back to gw2.

I want it frand! I WANT IT! MKAY

#VoTF4Life

in PvP

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

OP thanks for the offer!! I would love to take you up on it. My guild has a team, seceral actually, but there is a group that plays together regularly. We do well individually, but as a team, well there is room for improvment. I’ll try to take a video next time we play and send you a link. Would love to hear your thoughts.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

Sounds like hes trying to pick up on single people!!!

lol jk.

But seriously I wish there was a place where those of us who work 50+hours a week and have other responsibilities could find a team that is actually dedicated to getting better. Very hard unless one seems to be a young college student who can play 40 hours a week .