Helseth's build ?

Helseth's build ?

in PvP

Posted by: Lord.4270

Lord.4270

Q:

Hi

does helseth use inpiration or dueling ?

Thanks !

Helseth's build ?

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

illu/chrono/dueling

Decoy blink port. Sw/Sh Staff

Merc.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Helseth's build ?

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

This one with Dueling and decoy instead of the signet. But if you’re new to the build you should probably stick to Inspiration for the sustain. :P

(edited by witcher.3197)

Helseth's build ?

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Helseth’s build is op in the current meta and makes sense why he has the self esteem of mount Everest. He was talking about carry and as a thief main myself that sounded pretty hard if the enemy team has half a brain and defends points with heavy hitters.

That was until I switched to mesmer which I have been using throughout HoT so I was familiar to the mechanics of the class. Man I haven’t bombarded reapers and DHs so hard as I am with this build in particular. Most reapers allow me to get them to low HP so they could enter full shroud. That’s such a bad mistake versus moa mesmer :X

Also placing portal on far almost always guarantees one guy waiting for me to open that portal while I +1 some teamfight elsewhere Shortly after I portal bomb the said guy with my team. I moa in case of reaper/rev. Revs have really annoying heal

And yes, revenants and staff thieves literally have 0 chance to a mediocre mesmer like myself. If things go sideways just do moa with F5 shatter and quickly burst the enemy down. And the mesmer moa, unlike the scrapper’s moa stays for quite a while xD If my team has half a brain every moa is focused and dead within seconds. A condi mesmer really is a great boon to every team. With plenty jukes to evade damage and hide long enough to escape focus this is the cornerstone of every team.

Yes, condi mesmer can carry a team to victory as helseth claims.

Other classes … not so much. And that’s the problem.

Needless to say, I am playing mesmer now and already got 3 tiers out of it in sapphire and after work tonight I’ll get the last pip I need to get into ruby after being stuck in T1 sapphire for 2-3 days.

As a thief I cared a lot whether or not my teammates will cleave downed people. As a mesmer I don’t give 2 kittens about it. With all this invulnerability and interrupts downed targets are screwed. Unless there’s an enemy druid teleproting the downed players I’m 10/10 doing that stomp. And my autoattacking teammates happily keep autoattacking.

Mesmer carry power \m/

P.S: Malyx revenant needs a boost xD it’s in such a story state.

(edited by Ravenmoon.5318)

Helseth's build ?

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

Helseth’s build is op in the current meta and makes sense why he has the self esteem of mount Everest. He was talking about carry and as a thief main myself that sounded pretty hard if the enemy team has half a brain and defends points with heavy hitters.

That was until I switched to mesmer which I have been using throughout HoT so I was familiar to the mechanics of the class. Man I haven’t bombarded reapers and DHs so hard as I am with this build in particular. Most reapers allow me to get them to low HP so they could enter full shroud. That’s such a bad mistake versus moa mesmer :X

Also placing portal on far almost always guarantees one guy waiting for me to open that portal while I +1 some teamfight elsewhere Shortly after I portal bomb the said guy with my team. I moa in case of reaper/rev. Revs have really annoying heal

And yes, revenants and staff thieves literally have 0 chance to a mediocre mesmer like myself. If things go sideways just do moa with F5 shatter and quickly burst the enemy down. And the mesmer moa, unlike the scrapper’s moa stays for quite a while xD If my team has half a brain every moa is focused and dead within seconds. A condi mesmer really is a great boon to every team. With plenty jukes to evade damage and hide long enough to escape focus this is the cornerstone of every team.

Other classes … not so much. And that’s the problem.

Needless to say, I am playing mesmer now and already got 3 tiers out of it in sapphire and after work tonight I’ll get the last pip I need to get into ruby after being stuck in T1 sapphire for 2-3 days.

As a thief I cared a lot whether or not my teammates will cleave downed people. As a mesmer I don’t give 2 kittens about it. With all this invulnerability and interrupts downed targets are screwed. Unless there’s an enemy druid teleproting the downed players I’m 10/10 doing that stomp. And my autoattacking teammates happily keep autoattacking.

Mesmer carry power \m/

P.S: Malyx revenant needs a boost xD it’s in such a story state.

He actually uses that build for fun to a large extent afaik. The inspiration build is often better vs people who don’t tank all interrupts.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

Helseth's build ?

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

On the other hand, Condi Shatter Mesmer can hardly do anything against Condition Revenant. Reaper with traited Suffer! is also tough matchup.

Let Mesmers have one working build, would be my opinion.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Helseth's build ?

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

The worse is many people in the summer thought I played a trollish build. Playing condi mesmer last summer, did carried my MMR with tops. It’s funny, when one day you are considered Pleb because you played a build and the other day King.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/