Hey Brainiacs how about Random Q

in PvP

Posted by: I I.7359

I I.7359

Yes, You heard it it 1st, the idea is so novel and unique that it will blow your mind ! Have a ranked PvP randomQ, No kittenen matchmaking, just 10 random mofo’s that want to fight ! You can also add a matchmaking button that would bypass this and allow for a division match in case players want to wait a long time and have a greater challenge.

Fizzy Bubbler

in PvP

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

This is the same idea as a separate solo-q that everyone has wanted for a long time now, and would make PvP MUCH better.

Anet doesn’t care about their players though, all they care about is this stupid e-sports fantasy of theirs, so they’ll never do it.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Just like not every high school basketball player can play at NBA level, not every MMO can be an eSport. Give it up Anet. Your system is just not good enough and has been going downhill not improving. PvP as it stands blows.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Random Matchmaking cannot work in gw2. There is too large of a difference in power between the skill ceiling and the skill floor. You’d get proleage/near proleague players coming into matches against rabbits, and the farming that would result would not be fun for either the top player or the scrub.

This isn’t CoD or Dice’s Battlefront. This game isn’t designed around mixing high and low level players.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: I I.7359

I I.7359

Random Matchmaking cannot work in gw2. There is too large of a difference in power between the skill ceiling and the skill floor. You’d get proleage/near proleague players coming into matches against rabbits, and the farming that would result would not be fun for either the top player or the scrub.

This isn’t CoD or Dice’s Battlefront. This game isn’t designed around mixing high and low level players.

Did you even read the post? Granted I am being sarcastic that the idea is new.

1)Try to think about it, 10 random people. so that is 10 individuals placed randomly on a map and divided into 2 teams of 5 ( no teams just random players )

2) if you don’t think there is massive amounts of manipulation atm then your blind, it’s already happening

Fizzy Bubbler