Hey look broken MMR

Hey look broken MMR

in PvP

Posted by: atlrising.5134

atlrising.5134

Welcome to loss 9 out of the last 10, how one sided can MMR be, these people obviously escaped screening and need to be in emerald or sapphire already, Here is my matchlog for the last ten matches, and the first two on the list come from this season 3. Notice the top match.

Attachments:

Hey look broken MMR

in PvP

Posted by: Usuallyafk.4075

Usuallyafk.4075

QQ harder kid.

Hey look broken MMR

in PvP

Posted by: Rayden.3695

Rayden.3695

Don’t know about that, only in 2 of those ten matches you were completely outmatched, other than that looks fairly even. That means that there was a chance to win and you and your team weren’t good enough to achieve that.

Hey look broken MMR

in PvP

Posted by: MrPinks.2015

MrPinks.2015

lol so much salt

Hey look broken MMR

in PvP

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

Just cause you lose doesn’t mean it’s bad MMR. Now when you lose 20 to 500 that’s bad MMR. From what I could see from your horridly low-rez picture ((Had to CTRL + around 10 times to bring it up large enough to make out the blurry numbers.))

Most of your matches came kitten close to a win for you. That’s not bad matchmaking that’s being outplayed. You went in, both got really close to a win and the other team squeaked it by. Good matchmaking doesn’t mean 100% win ratio.

Honestly you just have bad luck, some of those matches couldn’t get much closer.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

Hey look broken MMR

in PvP

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I see 2 matches lost to below 100, 2 in 1xx range, 3 at 2xx, one at 4xx (one is completely unreadable), and a single win gainst 3xx. I wouldn’t say that it’s mostly “fairly even” or mostly “kitten close to win”. Even if only 2 matches seemed to be complete blowouts, at the same time only 2 other (one win and one loss) look anywhere close to balanced to me.

That is, of course, if i guess the numbers correctly. The picture doesn’t make that easy.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

(edited by Astralporing.1957)

Hey look broken MMR

in PvP

Posted by: Sismis.5390

Sismis.5390

Funny…..He is probably one of those guys i have in soloq games when i join in as druid.When i try to heal or put heals down to run away in middle of fight cause he got sudden 3 guys jumping on him down.

I was feeling a bit screw-loose so I…checked myself in.

Hey look broken MMR

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

8 out of 10 of those game are unranked… where it uses a completely different matchmaking algorithm and MMR means literally nothing.

… I still want tengu.

Hey look broken MMR

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

Hmm, this is coming from the guy who thought that Syn was ‘ESL calibre’.

Why do we still have teams like Syn who register weekly for AG when they are good enough to compete in ESL? Worst yet, the staff of AG knows that these teams enter their tournaments but yet does nothing to disallow their entry. Syn for example could easily make it to second round ESL or further.

Hey look broken MMR

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Lol, at the unranked games .. lmao, OP what’s your agenda?