High plat / never leggy Q's

in PvP

Posted by: lorddavito.2395

lorddavito.2395

Let me just give you a short sum-up from what plat t3 Q’s were for today. (EU)

We started off with a good match today, +12. It was to easy, we lost the next one, very nice matchmaking, 500-9 loss. After that we got a team that didn’t listen to anything, another loss. To top it off we got another match (which we eventually won by carrying around the map) with a staff ele with 0 awareness, staring into an empty mid node while waterfall was capped behind him and I had to move into the node since he was literally counting butterflies and what not.

Then we faced #10 and #11 duo Q while me and my duo (#115/#180) got 3 nonames. Another stomped match.

Overall today was like -40 or something.

Gotta love it Anet, the next time you decide to bring a pvp system, please be sure to let it work properly.

The q’s are beyond kitten atm, not to mention the build diversity, OH WAIT!

All is vain.

-Sâmbuca

in PvP

Posted by: Falan.1839

Falan.1839

The joys of weekend Ranked PvP. Always been that way.

Caissech / Falásya

in PvP

Posted by: lorddavito.2395

lorddavito.2395

Yeah.. I forgot due to work.. but still, this is straight up ridiculous

-Sâmbuca

in PvP

Posted by: Sorem.9157

Sorem.9157

Tbh it really triggers me how once you hit plat 2 or so you start fighting top legendary players. Is the difference THAT slim that it doesn’t matter? Or is it just straigth up the lack of players? Don’t get me started on the amount of rating lost if you lose such matches.

EDIT: I mean, i get that there might not be enough people to set up better match ups but shouldn’t the rating lost/gained on those kind of matches reflect the match up?

MIGHTY SOREM STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

(edited by Sorem.9157)

in PvP

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

I don’t think it is fault of Anets system. Only the player pool for such tier is very very low. But I believe it is the reason why players should not lose rating when suce circumstances occure.

~I Aear cân ven na mar

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

And even this can be compensated at least a bit. If it happens then this lost staff ele should be placed with the top duo. Yea they might get upset but the match is propably 500 : 400 not below 100 …

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

in PvP

Posted by: beatthedown.2651

beatthedown.2651

I tried doing placements yesterday. Had probably the same ele in my matches. I stopped bothering after two games. Your mmr won’t get worse anyway if you just don’t play.