Highest Burst in PVP

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: ilJumperMT.4871

ilJumperMT.4871

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9861/gw025c.jpg

Warrior takes the crown. 8k Backstab? Try AoE that hits up to 20k+ on Single Target (Notice how before hitting the player, the pet got hit for 10k each too)

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: AlfredKlios.9657

AlfredKlios.9657

Isnt that the bladetrail bug that mixes with a trait to increase damage by each target hit to techinically only work on dummies, even though no warrior trait or skill has such an effect?

Thieves actually do 12k backstabs and do a combination of 6k steal and other hits all while stealthed or in stealth rendering bug to equal close to 30k+ damage in a few seconds

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: AlfredKlios.9657

AlfredKlios.9657

The only recorded case ive seen of this happening was on a necromancer who had 4 minions out following him

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Fellknight.4820

Fellknight.4820

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9861/gw025c.jpg

Warrior takes the crown. 8k Backstab? Try AoE that hits up to 20k+ on Single Target (Notice how before hitting the player, the pet got hit for 10k each too)

Bladetrail requires a cluster of players to get that effect and it’s being nerfed and should be nerfed.

What your really saying is thieves are fine because bladetrail bug is in the game, yea I know what your doing.

A thief can do this all the time to high armor classes

Attachments:

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: ilJumperMT.4871

ilJumperMT.4871

backstab hits only for 6-7k on high armor class.

try again

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

And this pic is a delusion ? :P

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Iljumper has the biggest hard on for nerfing warriors for some reason.

But good job on pointing out bugged blade trail. I’m still yet to have this bug fire for me. It’s quite dissapointing really.

You do know thieves have access to anytime 5k steals, and 5k c+ds on no cool down. Then they have the 11k backstabs..

So yes…keep going though. I enjoy seeing your ‘Warrior does 1 million damage ! Leave thieves alone!!!’ posts.

That insane warrior damage must explain why I see hotjoins full of warriors…oh wait, that’s thieves!

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Evilek.5690

Evilek.5690

backstab hits only for 6-7k on high armor class.

try again

Of course but this Mr Fellknight or actually Mr FRENZY use “Frenzy” and then wonder why it gets 11K Backstab.

Evilek lvl 80 Charr Thief Why no ?
Fredy Brimstone lvl 80 Mighty Warrior
OupĂ­ lvl 80 Immortal Guardian

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: monepipi.5160

monepipi.5160

What? this thread again?

ilJumperMT, did your wife run off with a warrior or something? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen multiple posts by you on this very same subject just like the one here.

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: rickshaw.5279

rickshaw.5279

The only time you’re getting backstabbed for 12k+ is if you’re a glass cannon under geared noob running around in WvW.

In sPvP with double force, full crit, full power and a set of scholar you’re not coming even remotely close to 12k backstabs on even the mini golems. This backstab whining is getting old. The lesson to learn here is level up, get exotics, don’t run glass or STAY OUT OF WvW.

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Daays.4317

Daays.4317

The only time you’re getting backstabbed for 12k+ is if you’re a glass cannon under geared noob running around in WvW.

In sPvP with double force, full crit, full power and a set of scholar you’re not coming even remotely close to 12k backstabs on even the mini golems. This backstab whining is getting old. The lesson to learn here is level up, get exotics, don’t run glass or STAY OUT OF WvW.

My highest record so far has been on a Mesmer named Milty.

Crit him for 13.2k with backstab.

It’s very easy to reach those numbers vs other glass cannons playing 30/30/0/0/10.
As this spec, against most thieves my mug + c&d combo will crit for 14.2k, leaving them dead before I can even backstab.

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Prince.3682

Prince.3682

Sir, I see your bladetrail bug and raise you one 9.4k steal!

Attachments:

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: instantcoffee.1785

instantcoffee.1785

Lol yeah thieves should have a monopoly on glass cannon builds, berserker items are exclusively theirs and everyone else should go cry in a corner.

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Prince.3682

In a game with no gear disparity in pvp it’s shocking how imbalanced and bugged some abilities are.

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: demonstrative.9176

demonstrative.9176

Sir, I see your bladetrail bug and raise you one 9.4k steal!

How much vuln did you have on you at the time? :o

Hot Boyz
Anvil Rock
Demonstrative/Bible/Sprankles

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Weapon X.5163

Weapon X.5163

I play a warrior and a thief, and i have never seen my bladetrail hit like that. Lemme guess…you built a spec that exploits whatever bug causes this and are using to justify thief damage?

LOL

Please keep trying, ANET has already said they are happy with warriors.

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Prince.3682

It was just the thief and mesmer in that instance so how many stacks can a glass (non condy) mesmer and glass thief stack? Not many if any I wager. Even if that was with 25 stacks thats still over 7k

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: demonstrative.9176

demonstrative.9176

Mesmers can put 25 on you pretty instantaneously. I dunno the mechanic but I see it done all the time. I agree the damage is out there, but it’s an explanation at least.

Hot Boyz
Anvil Rock
Demonstrative/Bible/Sprankles

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: rickshaw.5279

rickshaw.5279

My highest record so far has been on a Mesmer’s phantasm named Milty.

Crit him for 13.2k with backstab.

Fixed that for you.

I’ve run a 30/30 BS full berserk with scholar, double force, full signets and I have never come even remotely close to that number post power nerf on anything other than a necro or mesmer pet in sPvP; not to mention any of the golems.

I refuse to believe there are players out there running around naked in sPvP. And unlike “some people” who claim to be thieves I’ve been posting as a thief since day 1.

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Daays.4317

Daays.4317

@Rickshaw

Where’s your sin signet?
When you pop devo venom + sin signet + basilisk venom + steal you’ll have 10 stacks of might.

Plenty to hit a standard 20/20/0/0/30 glass shatter mesmer with 3 vuln stacks for 13.2k. Keep in mind daggers have a damage range. So you might get a few 12k+ crits before that 13.2k.

Also, dont’ use 2x force. Not worth the damage loss of Air rune.

(edited by Daays.4317)

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Are you seriously counting a blade trail bug as high burst? It doesn’t get that high without the glitch, even if you go full glass cannon on light armor.

Highest Burst in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Cyricus.2981

Cyricus.2981

Bugs don’t prove anything. It’s a bug.