Hold up, wait a minute let me put some.....

in PvP

Posted by: Ventari.8257

Ventari.8257

Srsly. Stop complaining, the game is fine and balance is pretty solid. Discuss.

in PvP

Posted by: EnochDagor.6185

EnochDagor.6185

Cave trolls smell a lil like mildew. Forest trolls smell like a strange moss or oak smell. Forum trolls smell like shame and dung…

80 Elementalist – Sanctum of Rall
Various other classes for figuring out how to kill em (thief, warrior, mesmer, etc…)
War is much more fun when you’re winning! – General Martok

in PvP

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I may jump on the case of those who Chicken Little all over the forums, but the game isn’t exactly “fine”. It needs a lot of bug work, more sPvP features, and then a strong analysis on the meta once more consistent competitive matches evolve it beyond where it is currently (whether that’s a much more refined version of the current strat, or if counter-strats develop etc.).

Game isn’t fine, and the sky isn’t falling. People need to keep pressure on the important issues while still just remembering to breathe.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in PvP

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

I may jump on the case of those who Chicken Little all over the forums, but the game isn’t exactly “fine”. It needs a lot of bug work, more sPvP features, and then a strong analysis on the meta once more consistent competitive matches evolve it beyond where it is currently (whether that’s a much more refined version of the current strat, or if counter-strats develop etc.).

Game isn’t fine, and the sky isn’t falling. People need to keep pressure on the important issues while still just remembering to breathe.

Very well said. The game has a solid core. With further development it can be a shining star…..or blow up like a supernova…

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in PvP

Posted by: Hsulf.9370

Hsulf.9370

I’m sure the devs have an ace up their sleeves.

But even with a b2p game, the consumer base will not wait forever, and no matter how good the devs think the ace is, we won’t be waiting forever.

Don’t let this turn into swtor :P

Godmóde of Team Paradigm
(Necro, Ele, Thief, Guard)
http://www.twitch.tv/godmodegw2

(edited by Hsulf.9370)

in PvP

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

^
This basically sums it all up quite nicely.

Hsulf

Don’t let this turn into swtor :P

We can but pray, Hsulf.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in PvP

Posted by: drinkmore.8053

drinkmore.8053

So there’s no more effort needed to balance the classes, everyone is happy now. Troll thread.

in PvP

Posted by: Sabbathius.1465

Sabbathius.1465

The thing is, in two weeks the game will be two months old. What changes have we had? Precious few. Instead of seeing bug fixes to things that don’t work well or at all, we’re seeing nerfs to things that do work, sometimes too well. Tons of events/challenges/etc., are still bugged.

Class balance is an absolute joke. Some may disagree, but it’s pretty glaring. Just look at downed state abilities of various classes, and it’s pretty obvious to anyone with more than 1/8th functioning brain. All this stuff needs to be looked at, evaluated, rebalanced, etc.

And clock is ticking. Just yesterday two interesting games came out, and the game lost some players. In the coming 2 months, tons more games will come out, and we will lose more players. Is the sky falling? Is the game dying? No, probably not. Though I will say that I have not been placed into overflow at Lion’s Arch so far this week, not even primetime. Not once. Could be people just are somewhere else farming, but probably not. I also went into the Mists this morning, and aside from myself saw 2 people. Yeah, early morning, but usually there’d be at least a dozen.

And the absolute lack of communication from ANet is really starting to aggravate people as well. At least it does me. The recent blog was really…empty. A lot of wishy-washy stuff and not much substance.

Just saying…