Hope you won't buff DragonHunter....

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

As I enjoy playing it, with some tweaks there and there accompanied by nerfs to some other specs, would make the class more considerable at high level pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

Agreed. Tbh it’s the most balanced elite spec. If core virtues are buffed slightly, guardian will be the only profession that doesn’t need to run its elite spec. Instead just nerf the 7 that add instead of change.

You don’t need to worry though. If anything it’ll get a buff which id hate to see happen.

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Don’t worry they won’t buff guardians, we are in a good spot for 2 seasons. Just watching the pvp show from the back and cheering for our direct upgrade Revenant/Herald.

(edited by Ragnarox.9601)

in PvP

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I enjoy playing DH and I have to agree but…

All vanilla guardian weapons need reworks/buffs along with the 3 least used traitlines

also…movement speed for god’s sake

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: DesuNyan.4783

DesuNyan.4783

It needs some changes. As it is, you would have to Nerf all other classes to have DH viable at high lvl. Except bunker DH.

Its too slow rotating unless you waste your stunbreak JI, It becomes the weakest class if VoC gets interrupted and traps don’t make a difference to someone who just procs them and pops stab/invulnerability.

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Worst class right now, and probably ever, and you hope it will not get buffed/rebalamced?

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Guardian needs a complete overhaul -.-

Reduce our cooldowns and update our traits

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

Worst class right now, and probably ever

lol, hyperbole much with the ever part.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

Whoever says that DH is weak and needs a buff should take any non-HoT spec and see if they stand a chance.

DH is very strong, but unlike other HoT specs at least it has some minor flaws. Instead of buffing it to the sky and slowly pushing this game off a cliff Arenanet should nerf every elite spec including DH.

in PvP

Posted by: Regon Phoenix.8215

Regon Phoenix.8215

Started playing 6 moth ago, done some research before starting. To my knowledge, no one was pushed so hard out off meta when even non-meta builds on other classes are considered better than best DH builds. Then again, i just started playing 6 moth ago, so you can use that against my point.

When you fall, i will be right behind you and whisper: “Who will protect you now?”

in PvP

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Started playing 6 moth ago, done some research before starting. To my knowledge, no one was pushed so hard out off meta when even non-meta builds on other classes are considered better than best DH builds. Then again, i just started playing 6 moth ago, so you can use that against my point.

If you had played warrior or thief in S1, you wouldn’t have made that statement. They were in a far worse state than DH is now. Before HoT, rangers were out of the meta for a long time, same for necro even before that.

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

(edited by NiloyBardhan.9170)

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Yeah the whole 6 months thing kinda ruins your credibility there.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Yeah the whole 6 months thing kinda ruins your credibility there.

To be fair Guardians/DH are outside the game in high level pvp for more than a year now…

in PvP

Posted by: Ajax of Telamona.6974

Ajax of Telamona.6974

DH maybe are fine and really i don’t care ! I care the support – bunker Guard! Do something with this !

in PvP

Posted by: Arcaedus.7290

Arcaedus.7290

Guardian’s lack of build diversity and viability in spvp comes from 3 overarching problems imo:

1. Outdated core skills (weapon, class and utilities)
2. Too much projectile hate/ unnecessary projectile property on guardian weapon skills
3. Poor trait choices; often times inadequate entire traitlines.

1. and #3 are problems shared by nearly all classes, but #2 is sort of the last straw for guardians and is something that could easily be fixed aside from lowering cooldowns on guardian weapon skills.

Some really simple fixes that I think would put guardians back into the meta without overtuning: For starters, the third sword auto attack and GS2 don’t meed to be projectiles. Make sword 3 mobile, increase the target limit on mace auto attack. Also, lower cooldowns on hammer 3, 4 and 5, mace 3, GS 3, both focus skills and severely lower cooldowns on core guardian virtues.

in PvP

Posted by: Storms Fury.9307

Storms Fury.9307

I’ve played high level Diamond as DH every season since HoT.

Other classes have way too much survivability compared to DH.

Either DH needs huge Defense buffs across the board or the other classes need to have Defense nerfs.

Also, its complete BS that the conceptual design of Guardian is to be a Heavy class like Warrior and yet we are among the lowest base HP classes.

Also, our other non-Longbow Weapon choices need serious re-work to be viable for HoT pvp.

in PvP

Storms Fury.9307

Projectiles that “Pierce” should not be affected by Projectile Reflect/Block.

That right there would be a good balance fix.

in PvP

Storms Fury.9307

Shattered Aegis Should Damage up to 5 nearby foes (as it already does) and then also heal up to 5 nearby allies.

in PvP

Posted by: Noah.4756

Noah.4756

Shattered Aegis Should Damage up to 5 nearby foes (as it already does) and then also heal up to 5 nearby allies.

There’s a trait in Honor called Pure of Heart which heals when it blocks an attack, including aegis applied to others. I agree that this specific trait should’ve been consolidated when ArenaNet made the big trait overhaul just before HoT launched. This trait and many other traits are too scattered around to make effective builds out of them.

in PvP

Posted by: Manimarco Devil.1790

Manimarco Devil.1790

Hmm not sure if troll thread…

Battlelord Taeres