( Hot Spvp ) Join Friend in PvP option problem

in PvP

Posted by: Junn.7069

Junn.7069

There is a friend of mine i can’t join in sPvP and i don’t know why, he is in my friends list, in my guild and in my party ( and in the same server), but if he joins a hot sPvP match and i right click on his name , there is not “Join Friend in PvP” otption ( others friends of mine can’t either ).
The same problems appears if he try join a match with me or one of my friends, if he right click one of our names, there is no “Join Friend in PvP” option.
I don’t know if there are some requirements, like played 10 or more match to join friends.
Some one experienced the same problem ?

in PvP

Posted by: Fezzul.7132

Fezzul.7132

The game is built that way so people who play solo don’t get ganged up on. If you want to play with your friends vs other people playing with their friends try tPvP.

in PvP

Posted by: Junn.7069

Junn.7069

But it’s ok even if play against him, i just want to be in the same match

in PvP

Posted by: Zeta Reticuli.9203

Zeta Reticuli.9203

I’ve never done it so I don’t know. The poor man’s way would be to just ask your friend which server room# they are in and join it manually.

If you can join from the friends list and you couldn’t, then their game was probably full.

in PvP

Posted by: Vandal.8029

Vandal.8029

I would say it’s bugged or they were in a full server. Either way you can check the server browser and it puts an icon next to the server your friends are playing in.

in PvP

Posted by: Otheos.8354

Otheos.8354

The game is built that way so people who play solo don’t get ganged up on. If you want to play with your friends vs other people playing with their friends try tPvP.

^^ Did not read a single sentence that the OP wrote