How Did I lose a Pip for this matchup?

in PvP

Posted by: DruidicNomad.5642

DruidicNomad.5642

After running into several weird team-ups with ambers paired with either rubies or diamonds I’ve found a full team that takes the cake:

How in the world was my team expected to win vs a full team, and one that has both a diamond and a ruby?

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Those Ambers HAD to be total newbs to be vs your team of emerald and sapphires. Duh!

Clearly your team had the advantage. It’s a mystery why you didn’t win this one.

in PvP

Posted by: gricks.1897

gricks.1897

Those Ambers HAD to be total newbs to be vs your team of emerald and sapphires. Duh!

Clearly your team had the advantage. It’s a mystery why you didn’t win this one.

The sarcasm is strong with you sir. I shall have a toast. More like a large heaping mouthful…maybe a bottle to understand what in the world was with that matchup.

PS I am the Tick Tokk from that Red team.

The Wrecking Krewe[NYE] – [Maguuma] Arum Bloodclaw

in PvP

Posted by: Mirrodin.8729

Mirrodin.8729

After running into several weird team-ups with ambers paired with either rubies or diamonds I’ve found a full team that takes the cake:

How in the world was my team expected to win vs a full team, and one that has both a diamond and a ruby?

i found why you lost, maybe dont use 1 weapon lb ranger?

besides, yesterday i won 3 times with full randoms against a full premade, step up your game son, harder? maybe is not guarantee that those premades will be pro neither your team

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

“A Human Female” Can the smurfing get any more obvious?

Also, big words coming from the guy in another thread complaining about how his warrior can’t beat anything :P

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Also, big words coming from the guy in another thread complaining about how his warrior can’t beat anything :P

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

My warrior is named “A Small Human,” but it’s Warrior so I’m not going to be using it for a while.

Alright meow, where were we?