in PvP

Posted by: Kylden Ar.3724

Kylden Ar.3724

It was simple.

I deleted the first 3 sets of wings.

Blue = Delete
Green = Delete
Yellow (Rare) = Delete

And now the completionist in me no longer gives a flying kitten.

Back to PvE and WvW, where I don’t have people telling a 40 year old with 3 jobs to ‘git gud’^1.

Life is good, life is quiet, life no longer has stress.

Everyone should try it, just quit so the “l33ts”^2 can enjoy their 1 hr + queues.

1: English motherkitten, do you speak it?
2: Again, ENGLISH!

Kylden
Leader of TACO mini-roamer guild, Kaineng.

(edited by Kylden Ar.3724)

How I got over this season's poor matchmaking

in PvP

Posted by: Permafrost.2695

Permafrost.2695

I’m not one to usually say this, but wow that’s a salty post. If you react that way, then PvP is definitely not the game mode for you.

in PvP

Kylden Ar.3724

Probably not. I have 2 jobs, and a family. I don’t have 40 hours a week to devote to PvP to raise my MMR just enough to get to Sapphire this season.

It’s why I quit. I enjoy PvE, and WvW. No law says I have to like the last 1/3rd of the game.

Kylden

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

As someone who lost a game to 4 guardians earlier today because my team literally argued against not standing in their traps? I’ve spent my day trying to find other games to play full-time.

I’ve tried my best to enjoy PvP, and despite enjoying most of the rest of the game, I just can’t get past the state of PvP.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

I got sick of the backpiece grind and sPvP so I gave up entirely

Attachments:

in PvP

Kylden Ar.3724

As someone who lost a game to 4 guardians earlier today because my team literally argued against not standing in their traps? I’ve spent my day trying to find other games to play full-time.

I’ve tried my best to enjoy PvP, and despite enjoying most of the rest of the game, I just can’t get past the state of PvP.

4 guardians? Even I know you dodge thru the traps (which 95% of the time will be centered on point) or send pets/minions to trigger them, then destroy guard while all the toys are on cooldown.

Kylden

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

4 guardians? Even I know you dodge thru the traps (which 95% of the time will be centered on point) or send pets/minions to trigger them, then destroy guard while all the toys are on cooldown.

Well, the other 4 players on my team would disagree with your strategy of avoiding them or triggering them from afar.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: Hunter.4783

Hunter.4783

This is why Anet does not take forum posts seriously. I’d they listened to the players guardians would be deleted from the game and rangera would be 1 shotting everything from 1200000 yards range

in PvP

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Probably not. I have 2 jobs, and a family. I don’t have 40 hours a week to devote to PvP to raise my MMR just enough to get to Sapphire this season.

It’s why I quit. I enjoy PvE, and WvW. No law says I have to like the last 1/3rd of the game.

You have a familiy.
2 jobs.
Struggle with saphire.
No time invested.

Which one of these achievements mostly shows your worth of the currently most exclusive legendary pvp item?

p.s.
Flawed logic aside, you cant even go lower than casualwars2, its the game for such audience.

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Yes you should go back to WvW ‘roaming’ where people run dire/perplexity stuff and ‘back cap’ camps and stuff for PPT if you’re havin trouble in sapphire.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Hunter.4783

Hunter.4783

Wvw takes actual skill bro! It takes real practice trying to stay awake for more than 10 min.

And that PvD! The epitome of skill!

in PvP

Posted by: Solstace.2514

Solstace.2514

I hate wvw. zergfest, pvdoor, and every match up determined by gear and food.

in PvP

Posted by: Ellie.5913

Ellie.5913

+ 1 , really good advice for keeping your sanity and zen