How Is This Fun For Anyone??

in PvP

Posted by: Storm.1653

Storm.1653

Is just a necro fest, spam chill spam chill , death shroud and game over. Teams running 3 necros, there is no way to clear all the condi bombs. The dev’s think this was a good idea?? We now have to play this for the rest of the season?? I"d rather sit this out and hope they fix it soon.. This is NOT fun for me!

in PvP

Posted by: MoZing.1594

MoZing.1594

A tip for fighting multiple necros, stay mobile. They have low mobility and are very easy to outcap. Try not to fight them on points, pull them off or leave and cap a different point.

in PvP

Posted by: MoZing.1594

MoZing.1594

A good thief or condi survival ranger can outplay a necro most times.

in PvP

Storm.1653

1 vs 1 i agree there are class that can win, the way teams exploit it are with multiple necros spaming condi bombs. you may clear the 1st wave, but there will be second , sometimes even a third. is impossible to counter now that they nerfed the kitten out of there hard counter ele.

in PvP

Posted by: Themistokles.1238

Themistokles.1238

I Main Power Rev and know exactly how you feel. The Problem is not Necro alone. The Problem are condis in General.
Condis are extrem strong because if your opponent team has not enough clean you will wipe them to easy.
You have Condi Mesmer and Condi Necro that are being played extrem often. I mostly play SoloQ so i will not allways have an Ele or an good Engi on my side. In this situations i often play Engi with Elixir C but sometimes even this is not enough.

Its true that you can outplay 1 Necro with many classes or just outrotate him. But with multiple Necros its much harder. They can move splitted and play easy for a two cap game. Its hard to beat them in a Teamfight.

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

I thought this was Zeromis complaining but I was wrong. phew!

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in PvP

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

If wasn’t for the fact that almost everyone is running the amount of condi counters equivalent to the pre hot engineer ,which was considered condi food, I would have some ear to these complaints. But since almost everyone does run this amount of consi cleanse + a pletoria of boons for the necro to corrupt, I’m not surprised that they are a big amount of necros with thier ‘OP’ condi’s.

EverythingOP

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Play Rune of Svanir if you don’t like chill

in PvP

Storm.1653

that brings up another point, if everyone is worried about the condies from necro to the point EVERY class has to stack clears to counter it. look what it’s doing to build diversity, it does not exist, some classes are barley playable because of this. who ever decided to make boon corrupt 15 sec cool down should be fired!

in PvP

Posted by: eva lin mcdowl.3978

eva lin mcdowl.3978

Even a DH with longbow 1,2,5 skills can easily kill any necros without them touching you. Necros are way over used and many I’m running into now even in Ruby haven’t played that class very long.

in PvP

Posted by: pepsis.5384

pepsis.5384

Is just a necro fest, spam chill spam chill , death shroud and game over. Teams running 3 necros, there is no way to clear all the condi bombs. The dev’s think this was a good idea?? We now have to play this for the rest of the season?? I"d rather sit this out and hope they fix it soon.. This is NOT fun for me!

You know why you see what you see? I mean you act like the necro class in its current form is something the necro players invented. Its not! Its a class like any other created and implemented by arenanet. So first, dont blame the players. Second, try this one for size, anytime I to go into pvp with the build and weapons I actually like I lose. And not only lose Im also useless. You see I happen to like the greatsword for a reaper but equipping it pretty much means Im limiting myself to only 1 weapon for like 90% of the time. I dont like the dagger, I dont like the axe, so there go pretty much all my power options. Whats left for me if I want to have some success in pvp? Bloody condis is what is left and that is what I use like it or not.

in PvP

Posted by: The V.8759

The V.8759

Start adapting. Necro just counters alot of the current MetaBuilds. Then change your build a bit if you see alot of necros. For example, I always take elixir C on my scrapper, inversion enzyme. This way all the conditions necros apply to me or allies can be converted to boons. They corrupt the boons, you convert then again. This gives you and allies huge uptime of resistance (Chill=resistance). Necro’s aint problem anymore.

Just adapt to the enemy/ally team composition. Stop playing on that single build you like. You gotta learn that in PvP.

One of the Firstborn Channel of Fvux

in PvP

Posted by: Cosbuster.4379

Cosbuster.4379

You know why you see what you see? I mean you act like the necro class in its current form is something the necro players invented. Its not! Its a class like any other created and implemented by arenanet. So first, dont blame the players. Second, try this one for size, anytime I to go into pvp with the build and weapons I actually like I lose. And not only lose Im also useless. You see I happen to like the greatsword for a reaper but equipping it pretty much means Im limiting myself to only 1 weapon for like 90% of the time. I dont like the dagger, I dont like the axe, so there go pretty much all my power options. Whats left for me if I want to have some success in pvp? Bloody condis is what is left and that is what I use like it or not.

Not sure why you went on the defensive there, the OP didn’t seem to put any blame on individual players.

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

A tip for fighting multiple necros, stay mobile. They have low mobility and are very easy to outcap. Try not to fight them on points, pull them off or leave and cap a different point.

Stay mobile whist they cap points?