How are such games possible?

in PvP

Posted by: byku.3452

byku.3452

Since HoT launch, I have a good impression of my matchmaking, games are mostly fair, but my few last games looked like this – look at the picture.

What did I do to get this game? Despite this score, I haven’t lose a single pip, which leads me to a question- what where the chances of winning?

I understand that the system tries to lower my win/lose ratio to 50% but does it really have to mean such imbalanced and extremely unfun matches?

Wouldn’t it be better to have at least hope to win?

Note : Only 2 guys from opposite team were a party and we were all pug

Attachments:

Rucolan | Gimme Your Cookies

in PvP

Posted by: RonDonJonVanDam.1289

RonDonJonVanDam.1289

Don’t even try to comprehend the matchmaking system right now.

in PvP

Posted by: sanctuary.1068

sanctuary.1068

This doesnt surprise me. My advice would be to not play ranked during weekends. I had 2 matches yesterday where i had 30% win chance -_- How is it fair? it isnt.

in PvP

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

No matter how fast they are, the distance between points in all map is long enough that they can’t reach your capture point before you finish capturing if you reach the point with Swiftness. Not even in Forest, where the distance is the shortest.

How could they prevent you from capturing at least a point?

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

No matter how fast they are, the distance between points in all map is long enough that they can’t reach your capture point before you finish capturing if you reach the point with Swiftness. Not even in Forest, where the distance is the shortest.

How could they prevent you from capturing at least a point?

Cuz teleports

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

How did you ended up having personal points and no in-game points? u guys resurrected each other?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, and yes, professions are still overpowered, druid by 20% mesmer by 15%. Try to win against them 1vs1 you never will, only if you roll that class… and u win he is still learning that class, or u have a 1 out of 100 luck. I’m ruby division, and can’t handle a druid 1vs1, I get his health to 10-20% and he pups up it again to 90%, and very fast, and many times.

in PvP

Posted by: byku.3452

byku.3452

How did you ended up having personal points and no in-game points? u guys resurrected each other?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, and yes, professions are still overpowered, druid by 20% mesmer by 15%. Try to win against them 1vs1 you never will, only if you roll that class… and u win he is still learning that class, or u have a 1 out of 100 luck. I’m ruby division, and can’t handle a druid 1vs1, I get his health to 10-20% and he pups up it again to 90%, and very fast, and many times.

Yup, all because of rezzes…anyway I made it to Ruby today so I’m satisfied. Still shaking my head why are such games allowed

Rucolan | Gimme Your Cookies