How do you beat an ele as a warrior????

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

I can’t kill an ele as a warrior. When we begin they instantly die and we cannot have a duel :/

I’ve tried to fight them without wearing any amulet and with only 1 weapon, but I experience the same issue. Even If i play traitless.

After restarting my computer and my game the same happens

Can anyone help me?

in PvP

Posted by: Blimm.5028

Blimm.5028

Working as intended. Eles are the PvP critters.

Think With Portals [TWP]: 4th of 16 at Guildnews.de cup
Liane Frostfire – Elementalist [TWP] Ilona Frostfire – Mesmer [TWP]
Enya Frostfire – Mesmer [OMFG]

in PvP

Posted by: Bsgapollo.5364

Bsgapollo.5364

3 auto attacks from hammer and almost every ele is dead. Not even kidding.

Level 80 Elementalist, experienced player in pvp, trying out pve for now.

in PvP

Posted by: DrTenma.7249

DrTenma.7249

Ever heard of the horse?

in PvP

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

Sounds like an L2P issue. Play carefully, use 1 attack/ability and then back off. The hardest part when fighting an Ele (especially a glass one) is to show discipline and self-control.

A truly skilled Warrior can step on an ant without hurting it. You just aren’t good enough.

in PvP

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

Disable auto attack, go afk, come back once a minute and hit a random skill. The duel should last a few minutes before you win.

in PvP

Posted by: Xaos.3257

Xaos.3257

I was laughing sooo hard until the moment i realized that this is all true…
I main an ele by the way :P

Elementalist – Necromancer

in PvP

Posted by: Smiley.5376

Smiley.5376

hahahahahhahaha

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooo, kittening funny.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

@ the OP we get it youre an average player , playing a steep learning curve class , my suggestion is make a faceroll class, ranger/thief/war and be done with you

[WM]give us in game ladder

in PvP

Marcos.3690

@ the OP we get it youre an average player , playing a steep learning curve class , my suggestion is make a faceroll class, ranger/thief/war and be done with you

When you enter the top 1000 send me a pm

kkthxbye

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

kkthxbye

Stop blaming yourself, when talking to a Veteran of Guildwars.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

In wvw: you have to be completely, 100% outplayed to lose to an ele. It really helps if you are really bad and just eat a churning earth to the face not wondering why the ele is standing there charging up and doing nothing else for a good 3.5 s.

In pvp: an ele with good dps will take you down if he times his dodges/blinds well. You still have to be outplayed, but its not as bad as in wvw where your warrior can be invincible with great dps.

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

We shouldn’t mention “WvW” and “Balance” in the same sentence.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

We shouldn’t mention “WvW” and “Balance” in the same sentence.

Hahaha, yea, I thought I was in the ele forums. But yea, pvp ele can take down a warrior if they outplay them a bit.

Luckily, most warriors are just rolling the FoTM, and are really bad, so they don’t dodge your burst, or use really predictable attack patterns.

A well-played warrior should still win though, even vs. a very-well played ele.

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

3 auto attacks from hammer and almost every ele is dead. Not even kidding.

A good ele won’t allow a warrior to get 3 attacks in general.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

Even taking a Churning Earth to the face really shouldn’t matter considering how much healing and condi cleanse/immunity warriors have.
As an Ele it’s entirely possible to run into an AFK guardian/warrior, go absolutely butter-nuts bringing them down to low health, then they wake up, heal-up and it’s game over for the Ele thanks to pathetic sustain.
It’s either go all into glass and risk getting one-shotted, or get survivability traits but end up being as much of a threat as a toddler armed with a water pistol.

Dec 10 changes seems to be more of a nerf to Ele survivability (yes you read that right, a nerf to Ele survivability) than truly opening up build diversity. ANet is failing to realize some very key things that need to be addressed with that class, like having the lowest base health combined no passive defense/evasion mechanics (compared to what Mesmers and Thieves have), and mandatory Evasive Arcana + Cantrips which will be just as mandatory after Dec 10.

Playing Ele is just one big ball of frustration.

(edited by Wintel.4873)

in PvP

Marcos.3690

Even taking a Churning Earth to the face really shouldn’t matter considering how much healing and condi cleanse/immunity warriors have.
As an Ele it’s entirely possible to run into an AFK guardian/warrior, go absolutely butter-nuts bringing them down to low health, then they wake up, heal-up and it’s game over for the Ele thanks to pathetic sustain.
It’s either go all into glass and risk getting one-shotted, or get survivability traits but end up being as much of a threat as a toddler armed with a water pistol.

Dec 10 changes seems to be more of a nerf to Ele survivability (yes you read that right, a nerf to Ele survivability) than truly opening up build diversity. ANet is failing to realize some very key things that need to be addressed with that class, like having the lowest base health combined no passive defense/evasion mechanics (compared to what Mesmers and Thieves have), and mandatory Evasive Arcana + Cantrips which will be just as mandatory after Dec 10.

Playing Ele is just one big ball of frustration.

Wait, but if they nerf ele survivability even more they will die to gravity force right??

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

If they buff ele any more it’s going to be Hambow warrior all over again.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

kkthxbye

I dont play Spvp anymore , but ill reply with when you were rank 1 in gvg g wars 1 , send me a pm and im talking when Gwars 1 was at its peak

kkthanxbye…

[WM]give us in game ladder

in PvP

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Sounds like an L2P issue. Play carefully, use 1 attack/ability and then back off. The hardest part when fighting an Ele (especially a glass one) is to show discipline and self-control.

A truly skilled Warrior can step on an ant without hurting it. You just aren’t good enough.

funny as hell!

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

I remember when this thread was funny, back in the first 5 posts

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Just spam your hammer. done

rofl at dat self control thing…even my grandma can play a warrior atm…and she’s dead..

in PvP

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

In this thread:

Whoosh.

in PvP

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I remember last year when warriors really meant posts like this.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

Why am I locking this thread? So many choices…

A.) Baiting
B.) Trolling
C.) Nonconstructive
D.) All of the above

I pick D!

If you guys want to discuss elementalist in the current meta, feel free to post your feedback in a constructive manner in a new thread or an existing thread. Thanks.