How is solo Q euro ?

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Im english but play on NA blackgate im thinking of moving to a euro server , whats the wait times and Solo Q scene like ?

[WM]give us in game ladder

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

Empty…

long queues and when it pops most of the time is low ranks vs high rankes and ends 4v5 or 3v5

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Destiny.6738

Destiny.6738

waiting time is not longer than 3-5 minutes

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Gorni.1764

Gorni.1764

waiting time is not longer than 3-5 minutes

Yup. It’s quite rare to have to wait longer than 5 minutes. Still a lot of 4v5 though..

Rachat – Elementalist (Abbadon’s Mouth)

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Thanx for the reply guys 1 more question , would i lose my guild stuff im the gm ? its just me but i have the bank vault etc ?

[WM]give us in game ladder

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

3-13 mins. I think more people play Pvp on EU btw.

But consider the thing that if you move here, you won’t get the match win reward chests, idk about the glory, for a while.

For example if you got 200 chests on NA tournaments, you won1t get chest for your first 200 wins on EU.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Gorni.1764

Gorni.1764

who cares about those chests anyway ^^

Rachat – Elementalist (Abbadon’s Mouth)

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

Im english but play on NA blackgate im thinking of moving to a euro server , whats the wait times and Solo Q scene like ?

I play on both NA and EU now. During prime time EU queues are much faster than NA for both solo and team. Usually a few minutes or instant pop. On NA I was plagued with 4v5 match or rage quitters. EU has a lot of less of that nonsense, but it still happens.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

its always high vs low team and one get stomped hard cause no players anymore and you see everyday the same players in your team. Good Games are very rare and most time its ragemode

and most anoying – every clown plays warrior now

(edited by Romek.4201)

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

kirito.4138

Thanx for the reply guys 1 more question , would i lose my guild stuff im the gm ? its just me but i have the bank vault etc ?

You don’t lose anything. Guild can have both NA/EU players. You can even join party with them, but can’t queue for tourney or hotjoin with them.

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

Bank Vault is Server bound when i remember correct – like Influence

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Dardamaniac.1295

Dardamaniac.1295

I had a great time when i teamq with some low ranked friends..I was 40 and 90% and everyone else was like 10-11 and below 10%….
I was suprised to see that this was really fun….

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

kirito.4138

Bank Vault is Server bound when i remember correct – like Influence

Well you don’t lose anything, just can’t access it until you transfer back i think.

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: JinDaVikk.7291

JinDaVikk.7291

I did that for the same reason your thinking of and it was easily an amazing decision.
NA pvp sucks.

Any who I did it by deleting all my characters to xfer for free. If you do it my way you lose everything except whats in your bank, wallet, and your pvp glory rank, pvp locker.

It was so worth it. In my experience eastern time(usa) EU prime time was 9 am to about 5 pm. And still 3-5x the NA population.
Also seems to be fewer idiots in EU than NA along with much higher skill levels.

Team q is also multiple different teams usually not the same one repeatedly like NA.

Team Radioactive
Crysis, Lil Damage, Ovi, Jindavikk, Guard
Causing cancer all day.

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

3-13 mins. I think more people play Pvp on EU btw.

But consider the thing that if you move here, you won’t get the match win reward chests, idk about the glory, for a while.

For example if you got 200 chests on NA tournaments, you won1t get chest for your first 200 wins on EU.

That sounds like the same queue rate as N/A. The problems with solo q are all systematic (horrid matchmaking, 4v5 and afkers etc) I find it hard to believe its much better at all. Never mind the fact that the prime times are way off. If I was to play at my normal time of 10pm to 1am eastern time US that is way off from Euro time thats very early morning.

(edited by Kwll.1468)

How is solo Q euro ?

in PvP

Posted by: alvarez.3159

alvarez.3159

I switched back to EU yesterday too and the short queue times are so awesome! And people actually stomp from what I’ve seen. Also out of the ~20 games I played so far, only 2 were 4v5s.