in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

Just a short question

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Imo it heavily depends on your class but there are some tricks especially if you’re good at cc’ing in the right time. You should also be able to either activate traps and dodge them oh and avoid their spear/f1 ability they throw.. :s

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Step 1: Roll P/P Thief or Necro

Step 2: Counter DH

Step 3: Be countered by Everything Else.

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

Sounds like a plan – just about step 3 – is there someting else this season?

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Sounds like a plan – just about step 3 – is there someting else this season?

Outplaying the DH while using one of the Meta Builds!
I main Thief almost exclusively, I have been in situations where I have had to face DHs with no other options for my actual Roles of +1/Decap do to circumstances of teammates and the match, after figuring out ways to pressure them and kite out their CDs I can normally take on DHs still Good players playing DHs give me trouble since it is an uphill battle.

Also DH vs DH levels the playing field especially if you know how to play DH, They have the Tools to fight each other very Effectively.

But if you want the actual Counter it’s those two I stated previously.

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

Just a short question

Condi Chrono and Scrapper.

Reapers with heavy CC can also work, and carrion, burn based G/DH albeit not as effective in PvP vs power DH (due no dire tats) do press a lot them due they force meditrappers to spent their cd very fast.

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Feersum Endjinn.4179

Feersum Endjinn.4179

If you’re going scrapper, Elixir X and the f5 ability are a godsend, but then you’re prey to thief..

Also, only works on 1-2 DH’s at best, when you come up a group of 3 or 4, you’re screwed..

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

Additional to the DH vs DH I’ve also been able to easily deal with them with condi war. It’s just a question when you use which war skill. Oh and the bow F1 and F1 after F2 are unblockable by guardians F3. heh
Oh and you can spam much more condi’s then they can cleanse + interrupts :P

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

When i encounter DH’s at my skill level i can only really run Ranger or ele. Problem for me is if im on ele i need my team mates to focus targets which is 50/50 and and if im on my ranger/druid im not as good in team fights when im focused.

Otherwise good luck

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Mysticjedi.6053

Mysticjedi.6053

Pop retaliation. Walk into traps. Block/Heal/Inv through traps. Laugh.

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

Go druid → let pet triger traps → drag fight till he have everything on cooldown while stacking might → pet swap+heal as one → destroy dh

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

Play dh duhh /15 charrs

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Ele with aftershock/ powerful auras can neuter a dh heavy comp with reflects and projectile hate. Pair it with a necro and you get killing power too.

Ranger counters dh when abusing the unblockable sotw bug.

A gun flame warrior with the unblockable signet can annihilate a dh heavy team provided there isn’t a Rev/ thief hunting you.

Ranger | Elementalist

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Dlaxer.1428

Dlaxer.1428

I’ll probably get flamed for saying this, but Power Rev running hammer instead of staff. Everything else is the meta except the sigils. If you see a DH on point you will want to 2,3,5 or 5,2 then 3 to pop all of the traps. 3 is an evade that will pop all the traps while 4 is projectile denial so they can’t pull you in or shoot you. After you pop all their traps and get one or two autos you can jump in with sword and burst. If things get hairy your out will be Glint heal, shield 5, shiro heal, sword 3 and disengage back to hammer and repeat.

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

Nothing against DH they are fun to play with especially when playing glass and them with Frag of Faith works well (not perfect) in team play; tho rumours was Condition called Weakness can nulify/negate their monstrous trap damage? idk, i do not play this game anymore perhaps those who play hardcore can clarify such accusation?

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

Acrobatics staff thief. I hate the build but I’m currently using it for nub stomping to hopefully get through gold. If you time your dodges wisely, and start the engagement with staff 2 → Steal → Staff 4 → AA → Vault → Dodge → Vault → Dodge etc, you’ll win. I’m not any good at it but it’s effective nonetheless, just make sure you dodge SoJ or pop Bandit’s Defense as soon as they pull you.

How to counter DH?

in PvP

Posted by: Navajas.3147

Navajas.3147

Just a short question

Condi Chrono and Scrapper.

Reapers with heavy CC can also work, and carrion, burn based G/DH albeit not as effective in PvP vs power DH (due no dire tats) do press a lot them due they force meditrappers to spent their cd very fast.

Sorry what lol. Condi chrono. Any decent DH will rip you apart (aka one who can dodge/block moa at least)

Heroes’ Ascent.. hero
Long White Hair – among others