How to improve PvP?

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

Q:

How to improve PvP?
1. make pvp easier- it seems only way to do it is to crate simple maps. New players should be allowed to play only on simple maps: forest, khylo, legacy of fire. now, new players are forced to play on complex maps just from the begining. that’s bad.

2. Show kill/death ratio of all players in stats, instead of points or next to them, points are not so much interesting

3. pre-made arena is not enough rewarding, solo arena might be too rewarding.

4. now we have only 1 mode: cap points. I feel there is room for at least 1 more mode.

5. MOST IMPORTANT: /resign command. Now, rewards are very weak so there must be /resign command. It is better for the game if player is not wasting time dancing in base for 8 min when 4v5 occurs

6. (skre?lony)

7. MATCHMAKING SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

update
8. team arena should be old format:8 teams, 3 matches for the first place- rewards should be higher, but no gems. solo arena should stay as it is now.

i see many ppl saying nothing constructive, no arguments, no point of view so plz, dont let pis flow from your mouth.

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

(edited by Urejt.5648)

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: FlamingForce.6389

FlamingForce.6389

6. Lock tournamentQ to all players below rank 10 or something, if you want to get into PvP then that’s cool but please don’t jump your inexperienced kitten into the tournamentQ first thing. L2P a little bit at the hotjoins first.

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

PPL PVP IS ALREADY DEAD IS TOO LATE TO CHANGE ANYTHING ALL TEAMS LEFT GG ANET!

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

2. Plz no K/D-Ratio. This shows nothing, if you have the common Hot Join Zergs in Mind.
3. I don’t know if it’s actually possible to use the terms like “too rewarding” in pvp-issues.

Reward System is not ok and the rank system isn’t at all.
(I actually have no prob with the ranks in general, but linking the Skin to Ranks is lame)

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Urejt.5648

focking sykhammer map

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: ryston.7640

ryston.7640

hire george lucas, hes good at making sequels.

well better than arenanet anyways.

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

hire george lucas, hes good at making sequels.

well better than arenanet anyways.

Or even better: make Disney buy ANet.
They took really good care of Lucas Arts.

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

A million threads on this…
A million, minus like a dozen, terrible ideas.

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Urejt.5648

matchmaking system to make the game fun

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

You want to do PvP even more easier than it is now? You are able to play a class in 1 day effectively. There are 3 places + objects. It’s not like you try to solve some equations… It’s simple math, where you have to count on 5 max. I’m a bit confused of why PvP is too complicated for you.
However on the rest I can agree more or less.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Urejt.5648

UpdaTE
8. team arena suggestion

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Urejt.5648

You want to do PvP even more easier than it is now? You are able to play a class in 1 day effectively. There are 3 places + objects. It’s not like you try to solve some equations… It’s simple math, where you have to count on 5 max. I’m a bit confused of why PvP is too complicated for you.

spvp is very complex. much more complex than Lol or dota. i dont want to go into details, but i want to show example: lol- 4 skills gw2- 10skills + traits. lol 2d gw2- levolution maps
While it is impossible to change system, Arena can change maps to simple versions.

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

How to improve PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

spvp is very complex. much more complex than Lol or dota. i dont want to go into details, but i want to show example: lol- 4 skills gw2- 10skills + traits. lol 2d gw2- levolution maps
While it is impossible to change system, Arena can change maps to simple versions.

In the end you still spamming your 10 buttons as there is no risk-reward in this game, wether you have hidden passive traits or passive skills (healing-signet would be one of them). And the maps are not complex at all, mabye bad designed.
But there is hope for you. Devs stated there will be more modes. The question is just when (with the actual progress I predict 2015).

Read It Backwards [BooN]