How to report someone afking?

in PvP

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

Q:

Uh hi I just wanna know how to report someone going afk at the start of the fight and doing nothing at all except sitting out the front of our base the entire game. thank you in advance

in PvP

Posted by: Blackstar.3475

Blackstar.3475

A:

You can report AFK people for botting, it was said by the devs on this forum, but I can’t find the source for you, sorry!

However, I hope that we’ll get a better way of reporting people in the HoT expansion.

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

They should have a system where if you don’t score a single point in the first 5 minutes, you get dishonor. Not scoring any points in 5 minutes means that person is either afk or constantly suiciding somewhere.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

They should have a system where if you don’t score a single point in the first 5 minutes, you get dishonor. Not scoring any points in 5 minutes means that person is either afk or constantly suiciding somewhere.

Or meeting the abjured/other ESL teams and getting owned so hard

Tour

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Or meeting the abjured/other ESL teams and getting owned so hard

In which case you 5-man rush home once you’ve wiped and get at least a neutralise if not a kill. This is the correct thing to be doing after a wipe anyway, so promoting that would be a good thing.

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]