Huge loss streak today

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: Pathos.5132

Pathos.5132

Around 9 in a row. The same toxic players also showed up repeatedly.
If I run staff ele to nuke engies nests, enemy team has thieves/memsers/meditation guards that blink to me and kill me.
If I run control warrior my team has no dps and nothing dies unless I’m allowed to 1v1

I even faced off a pug group of all turret engies, guess how that went. And after all this, my rating only went down 3 points, so I’m predominantly being put on the team with worse odds.

Has anyone else felt like soloQ match making is outright abysmal right now?

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: Night.2759

Night.2759

I feel your pain. I usually do ok in the long run but tonight was brutal. Ended up around 3 wins/7 losses and a 1 point gain overall. Tomorrow’s another day.

Nightanvil – Guardian / Nightrend Shademist – Thief
Nightspecter – Necromancer / Night**** all others

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

I’m on a losing streak too. It seems like 90% of the players in my matches are zerker longbow rangers and turret engis, too, with the occasional condi bunker warrior to banner the turret engis or guard for the buffs. I don’t do too bad for myself in these matches but I solo q so I rarely get a team that’s coordinated enough to deal with organized teams built like that lol. But that’s life.

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

I don’t know if we’re talking ranked or unranked. In unranked yeah – it’s pretty easy to get a team that is focused on inhaling and exhaling through their mouths rather then using proper strategy.

In ranked rules are much the same, but i find that majority of the time (like 80%) i get teams that know their kitten. Doesn’t mean we always win and don’t get outplayed, but the very basics (like capping points, knowing map’s unique mechanic) are there.

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

I have gotten to the point where I do not want to queue in tpvp unless I have a friend with me.
Even then when we queue together we often end up with people who seem to have no idea what they are doing.
Some people seem to blindly rush mid even after it has been called that there is a turrent engi camping the point. Others seem to go so far as to be unsure about leaving spawn alone.
It is becoming an unappealing game mode at this rate and especially since I have been experiencing some god awful lag spikes (the worst so far has been a ping of 2k)

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

just happened. i’m blue, red is team mate covering for his mate, green is a person who stood there doing nothing with no weapons equipped saying nonsense on say.
still, with 1 player short it was a close call.

edit: the sorry warrior is as you can see, capping allready capped close, and has been doing that the whole game what to say

Attachments:

(edited by Oxidia.8103)

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

haha at least he got his RP lines right

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Generally it’s a good idea to take a break after 2-3 losses in a row, to prevent from having to team up with the same group of guys again.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: Bizarro.2901

Bizarro.2901

I took a small break last night when one of those RP fails appeared on my team. Then I found he also took a break, making me pair up with him on the next match!

Q.Q

Two matches reading his nonsense, what are the odds…

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

I feel your pain. I usually do ok in the long run but tonight was brutal. Ended up around 3 wins/7 losses and a 1 point gain overall. Tomorrow’s another day.

Not to pick on you but this is part of the problem people have unrealistic expectations for solo play. Going 3-7 if you solo for a spurt is far from brutal. Every 10 game stretch is not going to be 5-5 or better even if you are a pretty good player if you solo and even if there matching algorithm was sounder.

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

that roleplay crap, just wow. Is that roleplay or just troll? befuddlement.

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

Ouch I haven’t run into that roleplay garbage yet but that’s worse than someone constantly dcing or even and afk/leaver. If that becomes a thing I solo queueing is going to get even worse.

Huge loss streak today

in PvP

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

I just dont understand why some people are persistant in ruining other people pvp match. i just don’t get it. This is not even reportable sadly.