I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! I'M JUST TRASH.

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Not everyone is as bad as you and still stuck with bad teammates. I’m likely to get teammates like you. And I lose with top score.

But I appreciate that you stopped playing. One baddie less for me to carry \o/

P.S: Sorry, you were asking for it xD

in PvP

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

Give us an update in a week or so…you’ll soon see that the problem is far worse than simply “getting good”.

People will either snowball win or snowball lose with current desig (most people).

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

in PvP

Posted by: cosmicegg.8502

cosmicegg.8502

ruby is the true tournament beginning. You cant grind out of so your right you probably did get carried and you don’t play very well.

Lea Moonbow
Blackgate

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Not everyone is as bad as you and still stuck with bad teammates. I’m likely to get teammates like you. And I lose with top score.

10/10

Grimkram [sS]

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

10/10

Nah 9/10 too obvious.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

What’s wrong with being in Ruby. If you are a mostly solo player thats where most decent solo people are going to end up. I would imagine diamond and legendary were meant to be for about the top 10% of players are so. The main problem is A-net set up unrealistic expectations for a lot of people with season one where you could easily grind or exploit to Diamond and Legendary quite easily.

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Well personal score is not the best measurement of skill but at least it shows who’s a rallybot and who’s actually playing conquest (or trying). Yeah there have been days when I’ve made 10 points overall too being busy contesting points and generally trolling ppl. Those weren’t my best games though.

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

What’s wrong with being in Ruby. If you are a mostly solo player thats where most decent solo people are going to end up. I would imagine diamond and legendary were meant to be for about the top 10% of players are so. The main problem is A-net set up unrealistic expectations for a lot of people with season one where you could easily grind or exploit to Diamond and Legendary quite easily.

Truth i imagine. Except i believe much more than the top 10% can quite easily get to Diamond/Legend but still, yes.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in PvP

Posted by: Jak Shadow.2864

Jak Shadow.2864

Truth i imagine. Except i believe much more than the top 10% can quite easily get to Diamond/Legend but still, yes.

I was in the top 10% last time there was a leaderboard based on MMR, but I have no chance of making Diamond, or based on current progress even Ruby, this season. I guess that rather than just “gitting gud” I simply “git worz” instead. My mistake; I should have played less and my skill level would not have dropped so significantly.

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

Got diamond today… I was like Muttley ..
seriously, I was lucky, I’ve played solo queue, and almost every time I ended up with that good revenant player, so it was like a duo queue indirectly..sadly he is just ruby, he deserves diamond like me, he is just unfortunate…
Now look how I reacted getting my badge!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qkSe4YM7EY