I am disappointed

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: Uri The Impaler.2956

Uri The Impaler.2956

I simply wanted to say I am genuinely disappointed in your lack of care for your true community. The community that will drive the game. I’m genuinely disappointed in your efforts to understand what would truly make this game an esport. I waited so many years for this game, I waited so many years for the great Guild Wars 2. I played GW Every single day, every night. PvP all the time, GvG every moment I could. And to have you guys throw expectations in your fans faces is insulting. You know what Anet.. I’m sure you’ve made your money back. I’m sure you’re happy with that. You just keep making your game for casual players, hold their hands please, because those kids are going to be the ones to push your glorious game to esport history. Thanks Anet, for all your hype and promises. Thank you for truly letting your FANS down. I pre-purchased this game, played every beta, and played it on release. The only thing you have to do. Is implement a 5v5 deathmatch. Just like GW1. Even 3v3. Your game will never be an esport if you don’t do this. You’ve been lying to yourself, and not only did you let us down, you let yourself down. You sold the game on hype and nothing else. That’s not something to be proud of.

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

disappointed because there is no DM and they already said (somewhere) the current mode is conquest? ok
i though it was about the patch.

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

im genuinely not disappointed. thanks for a great patch.

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: Khayn.6475

Khayn.6475

we want matchmaking asap please

Kitiara – Warrior – Team Hyperactive [HYPE]

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

+1

and rankings, leaderboards etc

These are 100% needed

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: leashmaygoss.2140

leashmaygoss.2140

It takes a great man to admit failure and Anet cannot admit it failed.

Hiba
Booty Bakery [yumy]
Engineer

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

+1

and rankings, leaderboards etc

These are 100% needed

you act like they never said its #1 on their priority list for SPVP and it will come in some patch after xmas… its becoming a bit annoying to say it over and over to ppl like you…

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: Schwahrheit.4203

Schwahrheit.4203

Don’t expect match making at all. The population will drop because A LOT of people do not like where ANET is going on with this update.

Since people are negative about nerfs, how about we buff to balance then?

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: Obly.9243

Obly.9243

This was a “Minor” balance patch, not Meta overhaul, the big patch they are working on is in february, you should have known what you could expect OP, If they will put in new game modes it will be then, not now.

Some changes are good, some bad, warrior’s are basically stated that they need a babysitter…makes me sad….

But finally love for ranger’s, some changes on other classes i can agree or disagree with, but first i will just fight them and see how it truly affects it all compared 2 before.

wtf…skyham….all is vain

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: Yezhik.2071

Yezhik.2071

While OP’s reason for being disappointed I think is a little absurd, they did over hype this game.

Maybe we just expect too many things from newer games, since so much has become “standard” ie., 5v5s, spectate mode, arena deathmatch, matchmaking, ranking, party finder, etc etc.

It’s all nice and dandy that they are making a big patch february, it just feels like it’s taking too long.

Yezhik – Guardian
VexX
www.vexxgaming.com

I am disappointed

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

They’ve said they are adding all of those features, jsut that they won’t suddenly come out of nowhere of course. We’ve got a date for some of them: january or february. We all knew this was mostly going to be a balancing patch. And it was a GOOD balancing patch (downed state HP, new traits to play with, more incentives to better build-making, etc).