I am sick of it [rant]

I am sick of it [rant]

in PvP

Posted by: Niels.5396

Niels.5396

I just had one of MANY games in which there was an afker. Just some kittener who got 10 points and then akitten the whole game for money. Before that I had many games in which it was 4v5 because the dude just wasn’t there. I fed up with it. some noob who wanted fast and easy money, so they just afk and they get 10s for it, plus some progress in their new loot lines. I just can’t stand it. I go to PvP because I want to play PvP, not to be dragged down by new players who suck or even worse, by PvEers who just want some quick cash.

I am sick of it [rant]

in PvP

Niels.5396

Also I got skyhammer 3 times in a row. Doesn’t help my mood.

I am sick of it [rant]

in PvP

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

“Fast and easy money”…….what?? They can go to pve-land and kill like 5-10 mobs in like 5 minutes and get far more than 10s.

More likely reason is they were ticked off by a teammate and say screw it AFK just to get payback. Moral of the story: stop making threads like this, be nice to teammates (even if they do suck b/c you saying raging at them will make it a 5v4), and just play the game. SoloQ doesn’t really get you anywhere in the grand scheme of things, if you get a bad team w/e, it happens to everyone at one point or another.

I am sick of it [rant]

in PvP

Niels.5396

“Fast and easy money”…….what?? They can go to pve-land and kill like 5-10 mobs in like 5 minutes and get far more than 10s.

More likely reason is they were ticked off by a teammate and say screw it AFK just to get payback. Moral of the story: stop making threads like this, be nice to teammates (even if they do suck b/c you saying raging at them will make it a 5v4), and just play the game. SoloQ doesn’t really get you anywhere in the grand scheme of things, if you get a bad team w/e, it happens to everyone at one point or another.

That is not the case for people who just reached level 80. For them it is fast and easy money

I am sick of it [rant]

in PvP

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

1 T6 drop >>> 10s from pvp match

I am sick of it [rant]

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

That is not the case for people who just reached level 80. For them it is fast and easy money

For fast and easy money there’s EotM, you can’t even think to compare that to SoloQ for farming money/items/whatever.

Sure, the problem it’s there, people afking are a real issue, but it’s not about the money for sure.

I am sick of it [rant]

in PvP

Posted by: Eremko.6950

Eremko.6950

Today, it happened to me 8 times in a row – I’m not kidding. Eight kitten times in a row it was 4v5 for our team. That’s just ridiculous and depressing. I’m sick of this, WildStar here I come.