I can't take it anymore...

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

I can’t solo play anymore, every freakin team I have been on have had leavers today… May it becouse I am a bad player or not but people should not leave.

Last match someone left from start at stronghold and enemy team breached the first door in first rush I just couldn’t waste my time playing anymore, I rather waste my time complaining about it. I mean I hate leavers and now I became one myself becouse I am not getting punished for it and everyone else seems to do it! Stupid silly game!

I can rather play HJ now becouse chanses are even greater there to get a full team now.

I won’t solo play anymore untill they fix this!

I am frustrated and sad.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in PvP

Posted by: bliss.4305

bliss.4305

Apparently Leagues will have a punishment system coming with it for Leavers. You could possibly still AFK without getting punished for it though…

Pvp is in such a horrible state atm, I don’t blame people for leaving/afking/committing suicide anymore.

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Currently its a bit of a mess, People are trying new builds, new premade comps, every class has a new ES, a lot of interest and frustration thrown around. On top its in unranked and many dont care about it. All in all it makes it easier for people to leave, as there is no drawback. It should settle down once Leagues comes, at least leavers will be punished and locked out, making them think twice.

Look at it like a test season of sorts, or a warm up period inbetween seasons where one tests out builds.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

Because they ruined hotjoin with the poorly implemented spectate, instead of the ideal solo queue/team queue/ casual (hotjoin) we used to have, they had to change to unranked/ranked and joke (hotjoin).

So now we have everyone who might have been playing hotjoin but doesn’t want to play the hotjoin meta of team swapping/stacking in unranked and everyone who is fine with cheating in hotjoin.

Really the only good spot is ranked (when it is even available).

in PvP

EdgarMTanaka.7291

A bit of a mess? You can say that again. It is updide down… It is Mad Max apocalyptic!

Major unbalanced classes, People who leaves before match even starts, People who AFK, Players who even cant press Ready!, MMR is out on a trip to Tibet and Jolly happy faces has been killed by Mordemort.

I am glad that I do enjoy PvE in this game or else I would have Ctrl+Z – Ctrl+V this game to a Portable harddrive and thrown it out of the window then fetched me a bat and start to go berzerk on it’s face until it was only dust left and then I would put it in a bottle of water and freeze it and then thrown it out again and started beating it all over again.

Hmmpf… There now I have gotten a little frustraition out of me, now I am going to go out the kitchen and bake some Saffron bunns. Good luck to you all PvPers out there, no matter what I said just now I will probably play this rubbish again later. Stupid game to be so badgood!

in PvP

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Hold on; didn’t they announce with the release of HoT, that the dishonor system is finally enabled again? I must have misunderstood that…

…now that I reread it, it was apparently indeed meant to only get enabled once PvP leagues start. Uff. And I thought it’s already in place; even moreso as I’ve never had a single queue fail since HoT released, and I also never had any afk-ers or leavers in any match yet. Well except one match where one guy seems to have been disconnected for the entire match or so, but that’s it.

in PvP

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Hold on; didn’t they announce with the release of HoT, that the dishonor system is finally enabled again? I must have misunderstood that…

…now that I reread it, it was apparently indeed meant to only get enabled once PvP leagues start. Uff. And I thought it’s already in place; even moreso as I’ve never had a single queue fail since HoT released, and I also never had any afk-ers or leavers in any match yet. Well except one match where one guy seems to have been disconnected for the entire match or so, but that’s it.

Ye, sometimes you are lucky… I played alot of matches since HoT release and well I have not seen many leavers, there has been some but not many but today was horrible and I am not joking, iether they left or iether they gave up… I don’t know why, could be the time of day too. Anyway the point of the post is that I would like Anet to speed things up and get this Dishonour system back in to the game and also I really hope it can fix some AFKing too as that is worse than leavers.

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Current PvP System works perfectly fine with eSport.

You should either adapt or quit in my opinion.

Anet is going to keep developing PvP around eSport, not around players.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

in PvP

EdgarMTanaka.7291

I am going to leave every match from now so I can be with the big guys on eSports then! thanks for the info!

in PvP

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

Anet is going to keep developing PvP around eSport, not around players.

This is exactly what they are doing, and what they will be doing.

Meanwhile, totally forgetting, that these two things are in fact one, what results in not having eSports and not having players* at the same time.

*number of PvP players is growing, but their quality, not really

Signed, level 1 alt

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

Current system is not even balanced.

Last time anet nerfed DD cele ele, that was the time the game has been one of most balanced system in gw2 history and that took an year. It will take another year to be blanaced well. And anet want to deliver league to us when the balance is in worst state ever again.

eSports or league at this moment? completely non-sense.

Do something on druid (perma heal), reaper (perma stability), DH (perma invisible traps) first and then league is a way to go when the balance issue is fixed.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

in PvP

Posted by: Liam McColgan.7689

Liam McColgan.7689

I hear your frustration. Pvp is in a bad state design wise. As for balance wise, i think everyone needs to chill and let the meta set itself. All these nerf threads are just amateur.

Hotjoin is a mess;
Anet has given no love to fixing this issue and i dont think they ever will. It was designed to be a fun, relaxed place where you can learn the ropes of the game and your class in pvp…….it is anything but…..
-People coming to do dailies are always ready to team-swap to get carried.
-If you loose 1 fight, there is nothing stopping you from leaving/joining another game.
-Players constant ganking and +1ing (tryharding basically) in hotjoin (where people are there to LEARN the game/their class/their traits and skills) just gives an instant negative first hand experience to new comers.
-experienced players trolling hotjoins, verbally abusing others because hotjoin is serious business right….

‘structured’ pvp is a mess;
-Solo queuing, you should NOT be facing premades of 3 or more.
-no dedicated solo queue forces you to have to face premades where your chances of a fair match is significantly reduced. Anet have released their MMR system, and they claim it takes into account team size, but most players rarely see this helping them in their matchups. Yolo queue should be a 5v5 non premade skill based fun fest.
-forcing people to play unranked, because ranked/leagues are not up, is a big fail. Most people dont have the same MMR rating for unranked as they do ranked, so this also causes imbalanced match ups.
-Unranked is FULL of premades. If you queue with 2-3 you will face a full 5/5 premade using TS. If you queue solo, as stated above, you will probably not be with/against other solo queuers.

The sooner these leagues/seasons come out the better. Forget all the QQ about class balance, the real issue here is the pvp structure as whole in this game. It’s clearly designed to be like an arcade, adrenaline fun 10 mins, instead of focusing on getting some real structure, rewards and system that is anything like ESL, esports standard.

Everyone loves to watch these tournaments, with the same 4-8 teams, but this doesnt do anything for the other 99% of the pvp population when there is kitten all to do.

Just my 2 cents on how i see pvp right now.

Mesmer – 1250+ Ranked tpvp WINS.
– 7772 games played, 5274 games won.
“Nuke or be Nuked” – Said every mesmer ever

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Last time anet nerfed DD cele ele, that was the time the game has been one of most balanced system in gw2 history and that took an year. It will take another year to be blanaced well. And anet want to deliver league to us when the balance is in worst state ever again.

Do something on druid (perma heal), reaper (perma stability), DH (perma invisible traps) first and then league is a way to go when the balance issue is fixed.

How does reaper have perma stab?

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Tao.1234

I don’t know, but I’m sure he wants a nerf.

Murican law 2015.

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Oh I know what he wants, just don’t want him spreading false info. They gave necro some stab because they turned shroud melee now people have to figure out a different way to kill a necro than wait for them to burn a stunbreak and just cc them for a 30 seconds.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Tao.1234

Oh I know what he wants, just don’t want him spreading false info. They gave necro some stab because they turned shroud melee now people have to figure out a different way to kill a necro than wait for them to burn a stunbreak and just cc them for a 30 seconds.

I’m sure it’s hard to get used to spec that for 3 years could be pinned to ground and couldn’t even flick a finger.

Such Nightmare came along with HoT.

Murican law 2015.

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

It is almost perma stab since you can get into that transform easily.

Necro already has bunch of fear, chill and cripple things like that but I wonder why anet gave perma stab to them. YEs of course, becuz of those fear,chill, cripple and even perma stab, most of melee people will have huge problem against reaper. Thus OP.

Btw, any kind of perma stab shouldn’t be exist including Berserker warrior’s Eternal Champion in the game except rampage or lich form that takes like 150s to recharge.

This is just way too stupid mechanic that doesn’t even care of personal skill but is just passive cheesy stuffs that last for 10s~20s or whatever.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in PvP

Posted by: Yelloweyedemon.2860

Yelloweyedemon.2860

FLASH NEWS!!!

This just in: MMO Pug teams in PvP might not be effective or at the top level of player skill!

in PvP

Posted by: zone.1073

zone.1073

The stability has a 20 second cooldown.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Infusing_Terror

in PvP

Posted by: Liam McColgan.7689

Liam McColgan.7689

FLASH NEWS!!!

This just in: MMO Pug teams in PvP might not be effective or at the top level of player skill!

Who are you aiming this to? Because your post is totally irrelevant to anything the OP has stated.

Mesmer – 1250+ Ranked tpvp WINS.
– 7772 games played, 5274 games won.
“Nuke or be Nuked” – Said every mesmer ever

in PvP

Tao.1234

Necro already has bunch of fear, chill and cripple things like that but I wonder why anet gave perma stab to them. YEs of course, becuz of those fear,chill, cripple and even perma stab, most of melee people will have huge problem against reaper. Thus OP.

Btw, any kind of perma stab shouldn’t be exist including Berserker warrior’s Eternal Champion in the game except rampage or lich form that takes like 150s to recharge.

This is just way too stupid mechanic that doesn’t even care of personal skill but is just passive cheesy stuffs that last for 10s~20s or whatever.

16 second window is perma stab for you? – Vital Persistance

Kewl logic m7.

And no, most nabs will have a problem vs Reaper.
Just like vs any other spec, because they need to l2p.

Murican law 2015.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

I hear your frustration. Pvp is in a bad state design wise. As for balance wise, i think everyone needs to chill and let the meta set itself. All these nerf threads are just amateur.

Hotjoin is a mess;
Anet has given no love to fixing this issue and i dont think they ever will. It was designed to be a fun, relaxed place where you can learn the ropes of the game and your class in pvp…….it is anything but…..
-People coming to do dailies are always ready to team-swap to get carried.
-If you loose 1 fight, there is nothing stopping you from leaving/joining another game.
-Players constant ganking and +1ing (tryharding basically) in hotjoin (where people are there to LEARN the game/their class/their traits and skills) just gives an instant negative first hand experience to new comers.
-experienced players trolling hotjoins, verbally abusing others because hotjoin is serious business right….

‘structured’ pvp is a mess;
-Solo queuing, you should NOT be facing premades of 3 or more.
-no dedicated solo queue forces you to have to face premades where your chances of a fair match is significantly reduced. Anet have released their MMR system, and they claim it takes into account team size, but most players rarely see this helping them in their matchups. Yolo queue should be a 5v5 non premade skill based fun fest.
-forcing people to play unranked, because ranked/leagues are not up, is a big fail. Most people dont have the same MMR rating for unranked as they do ranked, so this also causes imbalanced match ups.
-Unranked is FULL of premades. If you queue with 2-3 you will face a full 5/5 premade using TS. If you queue solo, as stated above, you will probably not be with/against other solo queuers.

The sooner these leagues/seasons come out the better. Forget all the QQ about class balance, the real issue here is the pvp structure as whole in this game. It’s clearly designed to be like an arcade, adrenaline fun 10 mins, instead of focusing on getting some real structure, rewards and system that is anything like ESL, esports standard.

Everyone loves to watch these tournaments, with the same 4-8 teams, but this doesnt do anything for the other 99% of the pvp population when there is kitten all to do.

Just my 2 cents on how i see pvp right now.

Well said, totally agree.