I don't like water combat

in PvP

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

I beg of you devs PLEASE no more water in any more spvp maps. please. i hate it it is the worst gameplay

in PvP

Posted by: SameHH.1048

SameHH.1048

Just don’t go into water.
Problem = solved.

in PvP

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Just don’t go into water.
Problem = solved.

Not so when when it might be required during some matches and when they put nodes under water. I personally think the Water Combat if bit of a cheap idea, it doesnt really work that well

in PvP

Posted by: Infectious.4836

Infectious.4836

Wouldn’t be bad if you could stomp, and underwater wasn’t so unbalanced and crap.

in PvP

Posted by: Choops.3710

Choops.3710

Raid exclusive new meta = 5 Rangers

Pikachoops – Engineer, Fort Aspenwood

in PvP

Posted by: Kylex.5962

Kylex.5962

its a nice new aspect of the game with new pvp combat system which we have to learn its nice. ofc obvious bugs need to get fixed first but just like all broken things.

Wannabe Thief – Chieftain Ninjas

in PvP

Posted by: Proven.2854

Proven.2854

Underwater combat can be very fun but it’s 1v1 balance is even worse than the 1v1 balance on land. As soon as you get a teammate or two things become a lot more interesting.

There’s also the fact that there are people out there so ignorant about underwater combat that they don’t even know you can equip utility and elite skills underwater… Yes, I met someone in one of my guilds who didn’t know that.

Call me Smith.

in PvP

Posted by: gwawer.9805

gwawer.9805

No underwater combat just plain sucks. Even if it was balanced perfectly, it would still suck. The camera angles suck. The movement sucks. Trying to tell if you’re in range as a melee players sucks when your camera angle sucks.

Anyone who says underwater combat is fun probably play some range class and just backpedals while spamming their ranged ability.

No more underwater combat. Don’t waste our time and don’t waste your own time developing content that no one likes to play.

in PvP

Posted by: Kagato.4061

Kagato.4061

They REALLY need to balance underwater combat before they even think about adding anymore maps with water in it, and as everyone says, Ranger’s down state in water is ridiculously overpowered.

in PvP

Posted by: XerxesBlack.5892

XerxesBlack.5892

Underwater combat can be very fun but it’s 1v1 balance is even worse than the 1v1 balance on land. As soon as you get a teammate or two things become a lot more interesting.

There’s also the fact that there are people out there so ignorant about underwater combat that they don’t even know you can equip utility and elite skills underwater… Yes, I met someone in one of my guilds who didn’t know that.

I was that guy when i started playing. I remember taking on the krait and hating every second of it… then a friend was like “you know you can use your turrets down here right?”

…mind blown.

Underwater is… interesting. Not a hater like some, not in love with it like others. The problem is it a completely different combat system down there, thus it is like balancing a second game.

But i must say I do love strategically placing my cardboard turrets as I hold the the ruins in PvP then laughing manicly as some poor soul gets shot from all sides by nets and rockets. or being a giant whirlpool and om noming the crap outta things.

Beaks N Talons [NERF] – Engineer of the great and mighty Fort Engineer guild!

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

+1
until they make water combat something more than a badly done gimmick then it should’nt be part of the competitive scene,
its the reason we all leave when the map rotation gets to Crap-ricorn
(well water and the lack of skirmishing bonus)

in PvP

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

I like underwater combat. But I have noticed I am in minority. Most people hate underwater combat in all forms, also pve. For some reason underwater combat seems to be a major tackle for many (in less nice words I would say most GW2 players suck in underwater combat). I like the full 3D movement, to be able to dodge in all 3 directions, move freely.

The only issue is that you cannot stomp underwater, but I can live with that. Also many elites and skills don’t work underwater, but there is usually a logical reason why they don’t function underwater.

Deniara

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

I don’t understand why the revives are so slow underwater, and why you can’t stomp underwater.

It’s already hard to get someone to stand still while downed, and even if you manage to do it, you heal him for 100 hp every time…

On top of the classes imbalance (thief shadow assault, guardian sword / hammer combo, rangers as a whole, etc), it’s just not fun.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.