I don't want to play another character.

in PvP

Posted by: Hollowperspectiv.3047

Hollowperspectiv.3047

I have 4000 hours my main and 9024 games played with him as thief in pvp. It’s all I do and I want the legendary back piece. I have all of the other items needed to create it but I am stuck in Year of Ascension Part 1. Why am I being forced to compete as something I don’t know how to play? Not only do I not want to play anything else but I won’t be good at it thus other players will lose games because of it. This shouldn’t be a thing and contributes to extra scrubbery in games.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

If you dont want to play another character you dont get the back piece. I dont think it very hard to. Like i want to win the power ball but i dont want to be charged money to play. everything goes hand in hand.

in PvP

Posted by: Zagerus.8675

Zagerus.8675

Yeah man just ease into another profession do some PvE and practice a while outside of PvP. Watch some top-tier players on twitch and mimic their rotations even if it’s just to get those achievements done with. It’s not to bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Zaerah.1630

Zaerah.1630

If you want pvp backpiece that means you have to be good at pvp, part of being good at pvp is the ability to adapt.

in PvP

Posted by: Angina.9314

Angina.9314

or just relog to another character right before you win the game.

in PvP

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

Just do what everyone else does? When you have a game decided before it even ends (eg leading 150:450), relog with other class before the match ends and get your AP.

in PvP

Hollowperspectiv.3047

Never thought about relogging. Thanks guys.

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

it is possible to get to legendary with thief..

it is impossible to get to legendary with warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Rather than cheeseing your way through this, you could look at it as an opportunity to become a better thief.

Playing them for real makes you a much better PvPer. Looking at metabattle and actually feeling how they work are entirely different.

in PvP

Posted by: arkaxify.3258

arkaxify.3258

Diversifying is cool and all but some of us simply don’t enjoy playing 5 different classes and this only encourages us to play badly on character’s we don’t even like in high ranked divisions.. which is why swapping at the end is hardly cheesing imo

Primordial, Exalted, Illustrious and Indomitable legend.

in PvP

Hollowperspectiv.3047

Yeah, I have so much invested in thief over the years that I am proud to be exclusive. Unfortunately ANET will make me cheese.

in PvP

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

Diversifying is cool and all but some of us simply don’t enjoy playing 5 different classes and this only encourages us to play badly on character’s we don’t even like in high ranked divisions.. which is why swapping at the end is hardly cheesing imo

Fortunately, you only have to play three different classes. The requirement for League Professional doesn’t increase above three, even in the Champion and Elite tiers.

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

I don’t think playing other classes are a requirement. I could be wrong as I did part one one 3 professions, but part 2 was all done on thief. I now have my ascended backpiece, and working on legend.