I get out run in PVP

I get out run in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Craycon.4305

Craycon.4305

Just started the PVP thing a month or so ago and have about 40 ish game so far. Only won like 10/ Have noticed that some of the players are like on super speed. They out run my pets, and if I do get a spell up they are long gone or I’m already dead by the time it takes . ( Its like try to cast spell wapp wapp wapp dead) I understand that there are burst spells but its like these guys run from the clock tower to the windmill, kill me my pets and take the windmill and just keep on chugging. I have run a Ranger, Mesmer, Engineer, and a Elemental in PVP so far. I have checked the signets and the runes trying to figure out how to fight these guys but so far no luck. Is this just super ubber gear they got from dragon drops or that they made. If it is how do I fight them till I get caught up???

I get out run in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Superspeed is a thing that makes you move fast (scrappers have good access). Teleports (particularly on thieves) gives you amazing mobility too. Rev’s and DH’s have decent gap closing teleports. Though there’s also just swiftness in general vs your pet AI pathfinding.

Really your big issue sounds like you’re dying, probably because you’re running an inferior build. You have to play to win in PvP conquest. Post a link to your build for starters and the problems will be easy to point out.

After that it’s all about experience and skill level, which if you’re new will need advancing!

I get out run in PVP

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

play condi warrior and insta kill all you meet.

seriously tho. sounds like you need to learn skills and how to play. qqmore.net is a great resource, as is metabattle.com. you can find builds and tips there.

YouTube, 1v1 areas, and practice will teach you how to fight. learn well.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

(edited by choovanski.5462)