I just realized why I don't win

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Because no one knows how to listen or do simple math. Most recent match we were 302 points to there 174. Right, now keep that in mind.

“Hey, I’m going to take lord.” Says a guy. No one responds but me saying “NO! Don’t go, don’t throw”

Dude goes. Score begins to creep suddenly they are 284 to our 363. “Hey uh, they’re going to our lord”. “Dude focus on caps” “No, I need to defend”. Score ends at a juicy 462 us 562 them. “That’s why we need to go get their lord.”

I have decided I hate people who don’t listen. If you listen to me, I love you on the spot. If not, I dislike you with a passion that only Hades can rival. Have fun solo queueing and remember, these people are everywhere so yes sometimes you literally cannot do a thing except watch the loss come at you from a mile away.

On the bright side, +1 pip for losing meaning +3 pips if they’d have listened. Yaaay…. siiigih.

Disclaimer: This is to vent and inform. If you have questions ask, do not try to go aggro on me because you want to defend your honor or something.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

lol if you have a healthy tick I mean own 2 points and start running to their lord after 300 you should have the 350or whatever by the time its dead if you don’t then that’s probably why it didn’t work.

Assuming you will get 60 points in 1 minute by owning 2 points. Saying it will take a minute to run to the lord and down it.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in PvP

Serious Thought.5394

They went 1 by 1 by 1. And died. I was on my Thief so I couldn’t do much more than cap. They then proceeded to yolo run points alone until they remembered it was a team game, then the enemy team took lord out before the map or person on watch said a thing about it. And I was watching. I’m just saying. YoloQ is agitating.

(edited by Serious Thought.5394)

in PvP

Warlord.9074

Thats foefire for you and it’s why I dislike that map. If you are winning by over 200 points whole game than lord doesn’t matter. But if its a close game lord means everything.

in PvP

Serious Thought.5394

I know, but everyone’s like “Oh ye lord, ooh ye… what, how are we losing! GAH YOU GUYS SUCK RAWR”. Siiigh. :c I will soloq later. I hope anet resets mmrs next league then I can climb instead of this.

in PvP

Warlord.9074

Killing the lord is a I win button though if you have 350 when it dies. Though its not necessary to have 350 before you run to it, because math you will have over 400 before it dies and its 150 points.

(edited by Warlord.9074)

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

The only time you don’t listen is when you see what the other players don’t.

Otherwise, listen to your bunker.

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

I hate Foefire while stronghold is down, so many lord zergers.

From experience, when a player starts yelling at his team mates to bend to his will, quite often I’ll do the opposite to kitten them off.

Just want to play the game for fun, play the game to win, and we’re all trying to win, we don’t need some snot nosed kid trying to cram his “Perspective” down our throats and ruin our fun.

It’s PvP, a fast paced environment, mistakes will be made in the heat of battle, do we really need some brat using that as a justification to skill level? No.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: TheOneWhoSighs.7513

TheOneWhoSighs.7513

Eh.
Tbh that doesn’t bother me nearly as much as going to +1 a fight, and then the teammate I was helping literally runs away… and leaves me in a 1v1…

Like… Thanks? I guess?

Or when we just downed a guy 2 v 2, and I’m like “Okay, lets 2 v 1 that last scrub”

And again, guy just leaves.

The guy leaving would make sense if I were the bunker & he was the roamer.

But no…

Literally the opposite…

The really annoying thing is, that it’s when I get on a win streak that I start running into people like this.

And then it also feels like my enemies are next level players for their respective classes, in the same match…

Idk… I need to go 1v1 more people in our guild hall and get good I guess.

“Unused Development Initiative. We care so much
about your feedback, that we don’t even read it.” ~ Crystal Suzuki

in PvP

Posted by: Nanashi.6297

Nanashi.6297

TBH I dislike the lords but Foefire is still one of the best maps (especially now with all the AoE). It is the only map on which you actually can fight for the mid point. On every other map people will force you off-point with their traps, wells and general aoe-abilities or kill you with those. Not so much on Foefire.

And sadly mid control decides who wins most of the time no matter which map you are on.

I much more hate the Temple. Those “capture all 3 points immediately at 8:30” sucks so hard. In general it wouldn’t be a problem but majority seems to not know the timers and I lose so many games which we were leading because its 1v2 at said buff and they get it easily after killing me. the rest of their team just bunkers one on each point and the score goes from 350:200 to 350:500… Worst map ever for pub matches

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Im actually wondering why you didnt help or maintain the cap points.

If they are going 1 vs 1 and dying to what 1-2 people back there it means you should of been able to hold 1 cap point still.

Also why didnt you help at 300+ to kill lord? He is so squishy and so easy to kill, you can the group could literally back cap to far and hold it for what 10 sec for the win after killing him.

Sounds like you want people to just listen to you but they want you to listen to them and you guys just dropped the ball not realizing what you needed to do to win.

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

Yup. I had a forest where the ele says go close and mid, and 1 get beast. 2 of us say no and explain why. He replies with "lol. it’s 25 points and a 50 stat buff. it’s very important." Miraculously, he doesn’t go for it. We wipe mid, however. He and another just tank a DH’s traps and longbow 5, I like an idiot go in to try to res but manage to port not completely onto the target - it put me onto the barrier of one of the longbow 5 cages, and the knockdown of course moved me inside it, where I was bursted while cc’d. Our solo push far also failed. The ele then says "this is why we need beast."

Oh dear.

Then while we are 4 wiped, they take their beast. The ele then says "look, half their points are from beasts and you all said not to take it. if we had taken beast we’d be level."

Oh dear.

2 of us again explain that of course they can take beast when we are wiped, and point out they didn’t take their beast at the start, only after the wipe. He disagrees and accuses the whole team of being in amber, as if division even remotely means anything, below diamond. He then goes after our beast, and another guy helps him instead of actually trying to come back.

So now, the loss combined guy’s inability to understand simple reasoning has reinforced his belief that the beast is crucial to winning and should be rushed even when all enemy players are up, and probably made another poor sod think the same.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

Yup. I had a forest where the ele says go close and mid, and 1 get beast. 2 of us say no and explain why. He replies with "lol. it’s 25 points and a 50 stat buff. it’s very important." Miraculously, he doesn’t go for it. We wipe mid, however. He and another just tank a DH’s traps and longbow 5, I like an idiot go in to try to res but manage to port not completely onto the target - it put me onto the barrier of one of the longbow 5 cages, and the knockdown of course moved me inside it, where I was bursted while cc’d. Our solo push far also failed. The ele then says "this is why we need beast."

Oh dear.

Then while we are 4 wiped, they take their beast. The ele then says "look, half their points are from beasts and you all said not to take it. if we had taken beast we’d be level."

Oh dear.

2 of us again explain that of course they can take beast when we are wiped, and point out they didn’t take their beast at the start, only after the wipe. He disagrees and accuses the whole team of being in amber, as if division even remotely means anything, below diamond. He then goes after our beast, and another guy helps him instead of actually trying to come back.

So now, the loss combined guy’s inability to understand simple reasoning has reinforced his belief that the beast is crucial to winning and should be rushed even when all enemy players are up, and probably made another poor sod think the same.

Oh dear.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780