I just won in pvp and lost 13 point's

in PvP

Posted by: elez.4617

elez.4617

Hi guy’s , i just won i a battle and lost 13 point’s + i got dishonor buff for 13 min.Btw neither me or any1 in my team relog or anything like that , it was close fight 500-500 at the end we won 512-507 and me and my whole team lost point’s and we go dishonor.Any got same problem?

Attachments:

in PvP

elez.4617

One more picture.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: MissCee.1295

MissCee.1295

That truly sucks. I’ve got no idea why that would happen. Anet prob dont’ either.

My toons: Loki Thunderstruck, Loki Livewire,Loki Spellbound, Loki Meanstreak

Find pvp players: https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Sooloo.1364

Sooloo.1364

You didn’t win, appears they reached 500, milliseconds before you did as youre both over. No other explanation

in PvP

elez.4617

You didn’t win, appears they reached 500, milliseconds before you did as youre both over. No other explanation

Have you ever played a pvp and go above 500 , do you know what that even mean’s?Pls next time before you write comment at least have some knowledge about the topic.We both reach 500 in same time , so game give us first 4 sec than 8 and at the end 12 sec to finish a match and to deside who is winner of the match.At the end of the every match game tell’s you who won the match , in this case game tell’s us Red is a winner.After that we lose point’s and got dishonor + we lose 13 point’s.

(edited by elez.4617)

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

do you have proof where it says you won? looks to me like you could have capped that point after the fact.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

do you have proof where it says you won? looks to me like you could have capped that point after the fact.

Look at the rank points.

in PvP

NeXeD.3042

Look at the rank points.

please explain in more detail how the rank points matter as i may or may not be ignorant.

in PvP

Posted by: Kron.6938

Kron.6938

Look at the rank points.

please explain in more detail how the rank points matter as i may or may not be ignorant.

The rank points after the match show who won the match, having over 1.7k means top stats and winning the match.

Kron [TEST]

in PvP

NeXeD.3042

Look at the rank points.

The rank points after the match show who won the match, having over 1.7k means top stats and winning the match.

Ok now next question. If he had been favored to win this match by a much larger margin and did not would losing rank points not make sense? If you don’t perform as well as the MM thinks you could have you end up losing points. Is that not how this system works? In almost every other pvp game that seems to be the norm.

in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

Have you ever played a pvp and go above 500 , do you know what that even mean’s?Pls next time before you write comment at least have some knowledge about the topic.We both reach 500 in same time , so game give us first 4 sec than 8 and at the end 12 sec to finish a match and to deside who is winner of the match.At the end of the every match game tell’s you who won the match , in this case game tell’s us Red is a winner.After that we lose point’s and got dishonor + we lose 13 point’s.

Yes, and the game ended – additional personal score became the tie breaker, seems like this is a new feature and therefore buggy

in PvP

Posted by: JahCool.3812

JahCool.3812

I have read somewhere that overtime is still a little bit clunky. There have been other victims bro. You’re not the only one.