I'll give credit where it's due.

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzo.2465

Khenzo.2465

If you’ve seen my threads where I spammed screenshots of all the horrific landslide matches I’ve played in since patch, you might know that I was really sour when this patch hit.

But now that the ranked ques are seemingly instant basically all day, with normally, a nice distribution of classes amongst teams, I’m starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I guess I’m only posting this to say I’m a rager, I complain, I moan, but I do it with love. I’ll give credit where it’s due.

Oh and duo queing with someone decent, even with out voice comm HELPS A TON to enjoy ranked.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Yes, as long as you do not like balance matches, this is a great new system.

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I think Evan and Justin did a great job, considering they where probably the only ones working on the new system. However, where is Karl with dat balance!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Heard that. Wts is over, let’s get them balance patches coming.

Säïnt

in PvP

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I think Evan and Justin did a great job, considering they where probably the only ones working on the new system.

+1

I really like the new PvP changes, much better than before and really great changes.

Since patch:-

1) No 4vs5 (super).
2 ) Only 1 Skyhammer (marvellous).
3) More balanced teams, with very few duplicate professions (no more 5 engineers!).
4) Lots more close matches.
5) Queue is quicker, often less than 1 minute.

All in all, really good.