I love decap engi

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Chesed.2890

Chesed.2890

Before, it used to be “oh god, there’s an engi on our team”, because the state of the game was such that there wasn’t a serious engi build.

Now there’s a real engi build.

You guys mad?

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

I love it too. My revelation came when as a mesmer close point holder, a decap engi came to continually contest the point. I realized there was no counter. Since then I’ve joined the bandwagon and haven’t looked back!

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

this guys would like to agree heh

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

I love decap engi

in PvP

Chesed.2890

You guys are just mad that engis are finally worth taking serious.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

You guys are just mad that engis are finally worth taking serious.

With build for avoiding actual fight against player and fighting against circles instead? Sure, serious skilled PvP as is.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Before, it used to be “oh god, there’s an engi on our team”, because the state of the game was such that there wasn’t a serious engi build.

You guys mad?

Actually Engi has multiple viable builds and people play it very well without playing decap like Ostrich Eggs and Five Gauge.

You’re just bad and think that somehow being able to instantly knockback people off point the whole game while being absurdly tanky makes you good at pvp and/or is good for the game.

Ranger//Necro

I love decap engi

in PvP

Chesed.2890

Everyone so proudly displays their professions in their sigs. Ranger, “Necromanser”, Guardian, Warrior, Elementalist, Mesmer….

You know what I don’t see?

ENGINEER

Haters gonna hate I guess.

QQ GTFO

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

this guys would like to agree heh

heres a better version

Attachments:

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Seryi.7936

Seryi.7936

I’m glad that Engineers are getting more of a defined role in compositions.

That said, I wouldn’t expect it to last – remember what happened to HGH bunker busters. Seems like Engineer builds are always destined for the scrap heap.

Tarnished Coast, Thief main, Asura.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Chesed.2890

I was in that game Simon, you guys got rocked. :-)

[Edit] Which incidentally explains why you’re here posting mad as a hornet.

(edited by Chesed.2890)

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I play multiple professions, but was in a warrior phase when all the ill sentiment kicked off about them.

mesmer hate=nerfed every patch
Ranger=nerfed every patch
ele hate=nerfed beyond belief
thief hate=nerfed every patch
necromancer hate=nerfed every patch
guardian hate=massive health nerf straight out of beta
warrior hate=buffed once, nerfed ever more after.

Enjoy your day in the sun. Like all other professions that have risen, it is not long before the fall comes. History tells us that it will be nerfed more than it was ever buffed..the same as every other class.

Threads like this, and the other one with 350+ comments only lift this profession to the top of the nerf list. See you 4 months from now when every other profession welcomes you to the club.

The true shame is that it is only in 5 vs 5 decap mode that you excel, in fractals, dungeons and everything else you’re still considered the weak link. When the nerf comes, and it will it will only make you weaker in these other game aspects. That is what hubris does.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

i eat engineers for lunch on my zerker ranger.

http://youtu.be/-HiYUlhsO_M

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

so skilled, much wow

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

oh man that was funny …. thanks

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

so skilled, much wow

engineers are crap. ive never been beaten by an engi both on my spirit and zerker ranger in tpvp. i dont even need to try. the only professions that can beat me 1v1 are condi warriors and minion necros when i’m playing as a spirit ranger.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

oh man that was funny …. thanks

what’s funnier is when you get beaten by an underpowered zerker ranger on your crappy engineer. lol

I love decap engi

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

so skilled, much wow

engineers are crap. ive never been beaten by an engi both on my spirit and zerker ranger in tpvp. i dont even need to try. the only professions that can beat me 1v1 are condi warriors and minion necros when i’m playing as a spirit ranger.

I know plenty of engineers that will wreck you lol nice clicking and keyboard turning in your vid

Ranger//Necro

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

so skilled, much wow

I know plenty of engineers that will wreck you lol nice clicking and keyboard turning in your vid

oh yeah! quite funny because i couldnt even count how many engineers ive pawned since ive played gw2. i havent even beaten by a single engi in a dueling arena on my zerker ranger.

btw, that was the first video i made and my first attempt. i wasnt even playing my best on that video and i was playing in a dark room.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Eiland.1405

Eiland.1405

“…and i was playing in a dark room.”
tell us more please

Dry Leaves

I love decap engi

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

so skilled, much wow

oh yeah! quite funny because i couldnt even count how many engineers ive pawned since ive played gw2. i havent even beaten by a single engi in a dueling arena on my zerker ranger.

btw, that was the first video i made and my first attempt. i wasnt even playing my best on that video and i was playing in a dark room.

My favorite part is when you LB 5 nothing and also when you let your pet die and also the dodges where nothing gets evaded, and the end when the engineer admits he’s ‘very bad’.

Ranger//Necro

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

tell us more please

i didnt have the lights on, Einstein. dont hate because your class got pawned by an underpowered spec.

I love decap engi

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

tell us more please

i didnt have the lights on, Einstein. dont hate because your class got pawned by an underpowered spec.

I don’t think you understand that barely beating a newbie engineer player doesn’t count as valid evidence that engineers are bad. In fact, you were at 2k health at the end of the fight and your pet was dead.

Ranger//Necro

I love decap engi

in PvP

Eiland.1405

so skilled, much wow

My favorite part is when you LB 5 nothing and also when you let your pet die and also the dodges where nothing gets evaded, and the end when the engineer admits he’s ‘very bad’.

naa my fav part is still “i was playing in a dark room”

thank you for this thread

Dry Leaves

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

so skilled, much wow

dude, he went into stealth and i knew he’s gonna use knockbacks on me once he got near enough so i was forced to use aoe. he got hit by barrage because he was still crippled when he went out of stealth. that attack was not in vain. he wasnt the best i fought with. i admit. but still i didnt have any problem fighting engi’s 1v1.

what anet should focus on nerfing are warriors and necromancers. they are the true abominations in gw2.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

The best part of that video is when the engineer uses healing turret and proceeds to run away from it.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

so skilled, much wow

you’re a geek. stop making fun of people who arent as good as you in playing online games. havent you thought that maybe we have other stuff to think of too.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

tell us more please

I don’t think you understand that barely beating a newbie engineer player doesn’t count as valid evidence that engineers are bad. In fact, you were at 2k health at the end of the fight and your pet was dead.

what build do you think i was using? if i was playing a braindead spirit ranger like you i wouldnt even think of getting that duel captured.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Eiland.1405

so skilled, much wow

you’re a geek. stop making fun of people who arent as good as you in playing online games. havent you thought that maybe we have other stuff to think of too.

OK OK i’m sorry dude seeing as you taking this hard, I don’t want to abusive.
At any point did I say anything about my skill or yours, you just made me laugh that’s all, take it easy mate

Dry Leaves

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

so skilled, much wow

OK OK i’m sorry dude seeing as you taking this hard, I don’t want to abusive.
At any point did I say anything about my skill or yours, you just made me laugh that’s all, take it easy mate

you take it easy. i dont accept apologies that have full of sarcasm. just back off.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Decap engie is killing the game. They are about as prevalent as hambow warriors were. Does nobody want to run a real build anymore? Does everyone just devolve into playing the most mindless, uncounter-able crap they can find?

I tell every decap engie I see in games “You should be ashamed of yourself for playing decap engie.”

Every decap engie is a scumbag.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Jax.5261

Jax.5261

Worst video I’ve seen since that warrior was whining about how warriors were bad because he was.

I love decap engi

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

tell us more please

what build do you think i was using? if i was playing a braindead spirit ranger like you i wouldnt even think of getting that duel captured.

What were you thinking when you recorded yourself almost dying to a newb engineer who didn’t even know how to use his heal and posted it on youtube? I can’t even begin to fathom lol

Ranger//Necro

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

Worst video I’ve seen since that warrior was whining about how warriors were bad because he was.

one of the worst fights i played. i admit that. but that was my first attempt to capture a duel. btw, i challenge you to play a zerker ranger and beat a decap engi 1v1. how about that? i’m sure it wont be that hard for you guys since you are so “good”.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Jax.5261

one of the worst fights i played. i admit that. but that was my first attempt to capture a duel. btw, i challenge you to play a zerker ranger and beat a decap engi 1v1. how about that? i’m sure it wont be that hard for you guys since you are so “good”.

Well I could play engi and just beat you, would that be good enough? I don’t play ranger and ele.
There’s about 50 different things completely wrong with that video just on your gameplay alone, let alone the other guy who can’t even use his heal properly. If he knew how his heal worked and played just the exact same, you would’ve lost.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

tell us more please

What were you thinking when you recorded yourself almost dying to a newb engineer who didn’t even know how to use his heal and posted it on youtube? I can’t even begin to fathom lol

i was running a zerker squishy ranger build fighting against a condi-bunker engi. what do you expect? i didnt have much toughness and regen unlike a spirit ranger.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Jax.5261

tell us more please

i was running a zerker squishy ranger build fighting against a condi-bunker engi. what do you expect? i didnt have much toughness and regen unlike a spirit ranger.

I’m saying you only won because that was probably that guys first ever game as an Engineer. You can’t sit there and say it’s really easy to beat when if you were playing against anybody knows pretty much anything about engineer will just wreck you.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

Well I could play engi and just beat you, would that be good enough? I don’t play ranger and ele.
There’s about 50 different things completely wrong with that video just on your gameplay alone, let alone the other guy who can’t even use his heal properly. If he knew how his heal worked and played just the exact same, you would’ve lost.

lol… you dont know anything but to play your braindead class. your opinion doesnt matter. try playing a zerker class for once.

btw, your class doesntt even stand a chance against a spirit ranger.

(edited by Valentin.2073)

I love decap engi

in PvP

Jax.5261

lol… you dont know anything but playing your braindead class. your opinion doesnt matter. try playing a zerker class for once.

I play all classes and pretty much every build, but I don’t play the pathetic spam that is the ranger (although almost everything is spam, the ranger is the absolute peak) and ele because it’s been boring for a while now.

Although absolutely everything in this game is kitten easy, ranger/warrior are the easiest by MIIIIIIILES.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

lol… you dont know anything but playing your braindead class. your opinion doesnt matter. try playing a zerker class for once.

I play all classes and pretty much every build, but I don’t play the pathetic spam that is the ranger (although almost everything is spam, the ranger is the absolute peak) and ele because it’s been boring for a while now.

Although absolutely everything in this game is kitten easy, ranger/warrior are the easiest by MIIIIIIILES.

which skill did you think i spammed? i used quickening zephyr to boost my auto-attack and that skill has a very long cd. you saw how that engi used invisibility twice on that fight, right? who spams more now?

dude, your class has the shortest cd on your cc skills. youre playing a braindead class. no need to deny it.

(edited by Valentin.2073)

I love decap engi

in PvP

Jax.5261

dude, your class have the shortest cd on your cc skills. youre playing a braindead class. no need to deny it.

Well I play every class, the only class I would reference as ‘my class’ is Guardian. I also don’t play decap engi, but if you really want you can come 1v1 me the same way you did him. I’ll record too (so you won’t lag), then there’s no excuses and you can see literally everybody else’s point of view.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

dude, your class have the shortest cd on your cc skills. youre playing a braindead class. no need to deny it.

Well I play every class, the only class I would reference as ‘my class’ is Guardian. I also don’t play decap engi, but if you really want you can come 1v1 me the same way you did him. I’ll record too (so you won’t lag), then there’s no excuses and you can see literally everybody else’s point of view.

who’s everybody? dont confuse people with your twisted thoughts, which class do you want me to use then? mesmer, necro, ele, ranger, or thief?

I love decap engi

in PvP

Jax.5261

who’s everybody? dont confuse people with your twisted thoughts, which class do you want me to use then? mesmer, necro, ele, ranger, or thief?

Exactly the same scenario.
I just straight up mean everybody bar you. You’re the only one who resides in your current delusion.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Valentin.2073

I just straight up mean everybody bar you. You’re the only one who resides in your current delusion.

you’re boring. i will message you later, IG.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Jax.5261

you’re boring. i will message you later, IG.

We can go a round right now.

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: st desnuss.5738

st desnuss.5738

Mouseclicker spotted by his own youtube channel

Ybobb [SmK]
Guard ~ EU

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

whats the point in dueling a bad “bunker decap” engi off point?
i don’t get it?

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

You guys mad?

What are you talking about? Do you just make things up and post them on the forums for kittens and giggles? Engineers have always had a serious build. I mean, alone, what is the monster that is bomb/nade, is that just nonexistant to you?

Just to prove how wrong you are, here’s a screenshot of the leaderboards in december, before decap engi became fotm but still the same balance patch:

And valantin, if you think that a zerker LB ranger is some kind of OP counter to engineers (that aren’t even decap) and that you’ve never been beaten by an engi, then I’d be happy to be the first – IGN to the left or in sig. Keyboard turning doesn’t make you cool like stunningstyles btw

Attachments:

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

(edited by Writetyper.1985)

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

tell us more please

Now that was funny. Neckbeards are fun to poke at.

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Nikaido.3457

Nikaido.3457

Someone who doesn’t even know how to use his heal put you down to 1K HP. That’s all I take from that rather horrendous ranger play.

Seeing how great you are at moving in this game all he needed to do was to cast a smoke bomb and he would have taken almost no damage from you.

A S/P thief would have a field day with you.

- “No tears, please. It’s a waste of good suffering.”

(edited by Nikaido.3457)

I love decap engi

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

valentin r u a troll or some kind of inbred monster? cant figure it out yet