I just love it

4 wins – 24 loses

Ty anet

T-T

I love the Ranked match making

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Are you bad? If so, you should be losing most games. If you’re playing better than everyone though, then there’s a problem.

in PvP

Posted by: MrPinks.2015

MrPinks.2015

i am not a bad player not at all
you know well enough that PVP dosnt depend on one player

in PvP

Posted by: Sismis.5390

Sismis.5390

So far from the system i saw is: Putting together 1-3 good players together with 2-3 average and low skill ceiling.Then those 1 sometime is only 2-3 good player that carry the rest of the game. The rest ingame is player issue intentional trollers or guys who intentional lose games to lower MM rank. Staying away from big group fights letting team lose points 2vs4 -1vs3 scenario. And other things they doing its creating the current pvp toxicity ingame.

I was feeling a bit screw-loose so I…checked myself in.

(edited by Sismis.5390)

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

sadly even in a 50/50 people still do get lose streak, i know i lose 6 times in a row this season. but that was largely i fault i think i played class im not good at and even play during off hours

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

Matchmaking is fine!

‘Anet: keeping you at 50/50 with all the tools needed.’

Attachments:

enthusiastic noob

(edited by Nimrud.5642)

in PvP

Posted by: Cosbuster.4379

Cosbuster.4379

Are you bad? If so, you should be losing most games. If you’re playing better than everyone though, then there’s a problem.

That doesn’t make any sense. If he’s bad, he/she should be matched with other bad players, isn’t that the whole point of match making?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Post video of your gameplay… i am sure there is something you could have done better as well. I have had some games which were effectively 2v5 because team was basically afk, still won them thanks to proper rotations/animal steals etc. Surely, you can’t win every game but as 1 player you can still contribute a lot to the game and make the difference that wins game. Always assume your teammates are potatoes and play around their and enemy’s mistakes.

Worst lost streak i had this season was 8 games and only because i won too many times before that so MM algo went on rampage.

That doesn’t make any sense. If he’s bad, he/she should be matched with other bad players, isn’t that the whole point of match making?

Or his MMR got inflated thanks to last season/he is new pvp and has average MMR as starter so he is facing enemies that are better than him.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>