"I'm Legend, I don't care."

in PvP

Posted by: Permafrost.2695

Permafrost.2695

The more I see people say this, the more I’d love for rank-stripping to be a consequence of being reported for AFKing in ranked. Good times.

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

I noticed a drastic drop in the quality of games when I started getting to upper Diamond. The final tier had afkers, game throwers, terrible players. In Legendary, it was surprisingly even worse! I had three awful games in a row. All three losses, all three blowouts. That killed the season for me. But why should I care? I hit Legendary! I can do whatever the kitten I want with no real consequence apparently. Instead, the consequences are thrown onto those trying to advance. Yay!

in PvP

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

I noticed a drastic drop in the quality of games when I started getting to upper Diamond. The final tier had afkers, game throwers, terrible players. In Legendary, it was surprisingly even worse! I had three awful games in a row. All three losses, all three blowouts. That killed the season for me. But why should I care? I hit Legendary! I can do whatever the kitten I want with no real consequence apparently. Instead, the consequences are thrown onto those trying to advance. Yay!

It started at the beginning of diamond for me. My first 2/3 diamond matches had someone afk after losing the first mid fight. Diamond has been an absolute garbage heap since I got here.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

They really don’t. I don’t blame them either. Here’s why:

• Too much power creep, so PvP is mostly spamming abilities with almost no skill. It’s not fun.
  • No reward to go after, so why try?
  • Have to grind a daily for backpiece. Either win quickly, and if you can’t, lose quickly.

If it wasn’t for that last part, they probably wouldn’t play ranked at all.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

Exedore you forgot winning 10 rounds with 3 classes – some are very well on one and horrible in the other 2 – knowing they can’t be carried after midfight – yeah…

in PvP

Posted by: Skullface.7293

Skullface.7293

To all the AFK fans I have a message:

“If you are playing a game just to do nothing then you should not be playing this game at all, you are wasting 9 other player’s time of their life by doing so. The only way to get better and hopefully win is to not give up, which you are clearly not doing. If you’re so bad at this game then go hit mobs in PvE if it makes you feel like a champ and let the people who want to play Conquest alone. "

Hiro || Talgo
Main: Ranger
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/hirothebeast

(edited by Skullface.7293)

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

To all the AFK fans I have a message:

“If you are playing a game just to do nothing then you should not be playing this game at all, you are wasting 9 other player’s time of their life by doing so. The only way to get better and hopefully win is to not give up, which you are clearly not doing. If you’re so bad at this game then go hit mobs in PvE if it makes you feel like a champ and let the people who want to play Conquest alone. "

why do u think players afk?
u dont start 4vs 5 they afk later because there is no /resign

ask anet to fix MM then u can talk.

also i bet u r the type losing 400- 20 with no caps and when some 1 goes afk , " o nooooo look at him hes afk report him fast , report him,,,,"

dude just ………

in PvP

Posted by: Skullface.7293

Skullface.7293

also i bet u r the type losing 400- 20 with no caps and when some 1 goes afk , " o nooooo look at him hes afk report him fast , report him,,,,"

dude just ………

Oh hey it’s the legendary Vingador, best soloq player in the world in EU everyone jokes about!

Actually no I’m doing quite good on my own winning most of my matches this season.

Hiro || Talgo
Main: Ranger
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/hirothebeast

(edited by Skullface.7293)