I'm back, and I want to cast.

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

The reason why it won’t be e-sports because a lot of people that play the pvp in this game don’t care if its ever an e-sport. I would just like balanced pvp, match-making that works, and a ladder that is meaningful for more then just pre-made people, plus more rewards/progression from pvping. I could care less if it ever becomes an e-sport. I also don’t really enjoy watching streams of other players for anything but possibly pointers. Once I get such pointers I won’t watch any other streams unless I try something else. Not that I’m against E-sports happening organically I just dont really care per se. None of my friends that spvp ever utter the word e-sports either.

in PvP

Posted by: Vandal.8029

Vandal.8029

I used to watch your stream back when the game first came out. It was pretty entertaining, especially when the GuSo dude would hop into your skype/vent and do some random voices or beatboxing lol. (I think that was your stream anyways.)

I’m glad to see that you’re back and trying to bring more attention to the game. I look forward to watching some of your content.

in PvP

Posted by: matjazmuhic.1649

matjazmuhic.1649

You deserve a bump sir!

in PvP

Posted by: BLU.8961

BLU.8961

Hey guys just wanted to chime in again and remind everyone my first official stream will be tomorrow at 5PM EST (East Coast USA). Ill be jumping into the first Custom Arena that asks me, so as soon as I am live, its casting time! I hope everyone will jump in to join the action and provide feedback as I want to improve as much as possible. LETS DO THIS!

Want your Games Casted, Hit me up in game!

My Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/blu42

in PvP

Posted by: Zephyr.4718

Zephyr.4718

+1 My name is GuildSource Zael, and I approve of this message.

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

A waste of effort on a game such as GW2. But hey, whatever floats your boat~
(If only GW1 wouldn’t have been so ahead of the stream/cast era…sob).

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

in PvP

Posted by: Ishbaal.1503

Ishbaal.1503

Don’t waste your time this game will never be a e-sport. Take a minute and play other games and you will realize how bad GW2 would be as a es-port not only that but i very very very much doubt Anet will ever fully complete there promise of supporting the game as a e-sport.

If the whole world had that attitude we’d all still be settled in Europe, riding horses and dying at the age of 45. Guild Wars 2 still have a possibilty to be an Esport. We have customs, we have spectators, we have willing streamers, youtubers, skilled PvPers, it CAN HAPPEN. A lot of top tier teams are comming back to pvp with the new patch. The only problem now is balancing, no MMO is ever balanced, and GW2 isn’t really THAT bad. Chin up, buttercup it can happen.

Look at this tournament, the roster hasn’t been open for that long and there’s already 13 registered teams. It will be shoutcasted and streamed. http://binarybeast.com/xGW21304240

What are you talking about ? No one makes youtube videos which get over 2k views right now, no one streams with over 200 views max,NO ONE cares about gw2 pvp except the few people who just fail to accept the game was a flop pvp wise. 1 Player made tournament means nothing at all and it’s stream will fetch a max of 300 viewers with 0 prize pool or almost nothing and 13 random teams signing up from a game of 3million sales means nothing at all.

Trust me on this GW2 failed big time. Sorry if me being honest will upset you but there is 0 chance. Look at smite and what they did in BETA and they are still only a tiny e-sport. Anyone serious or decent in this game quit a long long time ago, the only people playing hardcore now seriously are deluded and should just play causal and wait for Wildstar to come out or pick up a e-sport title instead of wasting time on GW2.

Don’t argue about this subject there isn’t a big enough fanbase or support base (or devs) for the game to ever be a big pvp game let alone a e-sport. Paradigm shift and My own youtube channels were the biggest GW2 pvp channels with under 10k subs and 5-10k views on most videos which is nothing for a game which sold 2-3mil copys… Check league Check SC2 hell even check WoW and look at the views on youtube and on streams and you will see. Let this game die lol it was over hyped sorry to tell you and alot of people wasted time including myself with it.

Mediocre pve game with a loyal pve base who will continue to pump cash into it for cosmetic items (So it was a success there at least) . Dead pvp game with 0 chance of resurrection RIP in peace )-:

just a fyi i just happened to see that BLU was streaming a few pick up matches this evening so i went to check it out. After the 3rd match i believe the active views was around 315? it kept over 285 for around 3-4 hours. Not saying that GW2 is where it needs to be atm, but for the first nite of a round of pick up matches it wasnt to bad of numbers(compared to past gw2 streams). It was more than i had seen on a gw2 stream up to date. And to be honest i actually enjoyed watching the matches. Anet still has a lot of ironing out to do but the Custom arenas and spectator mode is a good step.

(edited by Ishbaal.1503)

in PvP

Posted by: shockwave.1764

shockwave.1764

-snip-

yep! he also gained 3,000+ followers in those few hours. (assuming that 15,xxx number besides the eyball is followers, it was at 12,xxx around 7pm est – 3 hours ago)

Shóckwávé 80 Elementalist, Shawk 80 Guardian,
Aolbjorn 80 Engineer | Rank 29
Staunch Evon Supporter