I'm done.. again

I'm done.. again

in PvP

Posted by: twhite.9310

twhite.9310

Hi guys/girls! I’m just posting because PvP in this game is getting old.. I have had a LFT post in the forums for quite some time now and no1 seems interested.. which is fine… just letting everyone know that I am officially done with PvP.

Solo Unranked = get matched up against premades.. or get paired with complete dummies who don’t listen and call you bad when don’t carry them hard enough.
Also today .. I was in the middle of one tournament that we were winning and then I get a Q pop to join another one and end up getting put into a tourney that we got stomped 500 to like 100.. Don’t know how I got paired with people that bad.

I have over 3.2k hours in PvP ad it was fun while it lasted but I’m calling it quits.. It was nice making the memories that I made with whoever I played with. Goodluck to everyone in their PvP tournies.

“Backpack called me bad” – Slaughter Melon

I'm done.. again

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Hi guys/girls! I’m just posting because PvP in this game is getting old.. I have had a LFT post in the forums for quite some time now and no1 seems interested.. which is fine… just letting everyone know that I am officially done with PvP.

Solo Unranked = get matched up against premades.. or get paired with complete dummies who don’t listen and call you bad when don’t carry them hard enough.
Also today .. I was in the middle of one tournament that we were winning and then I get a Q pop to join another one and end up getting put into a tourney that we got stomped 500 to like 100.. Don’t know how I got paired with people that bad.

I have over 3.2k hours in PvP ad it was fun while it lasted but I’m calling it quits.. It was nice making the memories that I made with whoever I played with. Goodluck to everyone in their PvP tournies.

I’ve done about solo 40 Unranked queue and I’ve won like 32 of them, I think victory is achievable if your goal is to win and you play something that can carry. That’s my personal anecdotal experience. I’m sure everyone’s is different.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

I'm done.. again

in PvP

Posted by: Silentshoes.1805

Silentshoes.1805

It may be that some classes can carry if played well. But that narrows who can have fun in PvP without a team.

I am trusting the PvP developers to come up with a solution to this issue of mismatching teams. I think eventually there will be brackets so you are not even in the queue with low-ranked people.

The Alien (condi necro),That Wreckin Crew (Mesmer)
Silentshoes (Thief), Wind of the Woods (condi ranger)

I'm done.. again

in PvP

twhite.9310

I’m fine with getting paired with people who don’t know what to do as long as they will listen.. People complain about people with more experience yelling at them, etc.. but if people try to help and then they snap back saying ," I know what I’m doing" as they run into a 3v1 and instantly get downed then yeah most people will probably start getting a little frustrated.

I'm done.. again

in PvP

Silentshoes.1805

twhite, did you say you abandoned a game you were in to join another one? Why would you do that and leave your team 4×5?

I'm done.. again

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

twhite, did you say you abandoned a game you were in to join another one? Why would you do that and leave your team 4×5?

It’s a known bug. Occasionally, you get multiple queue pops while you’re already in a queued arena. Someone from your team, if not 4 people from your team will accept it and the match is basically ruined.

Some bugs need ironing still.

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

I'm done.. again

in PvP

Silentshoes.1805

Don’t have to accept the second pop. No dishonor during testing.

I'm done.. again

in PvP

twhite.9310

Yeah I will be honest there. I kind of panicked and didn’t know what to do.. was afraid if I didn’t accept I would get kicked out of the one I was in or something .. I was hoping if I accepted it would just go away.. but like 3 people from the past match ended up getting the same q pop.

I'm done.. again

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

I’ve yet to get that bug and yes its somewhat frustrating when there’s a partial or full pre made in unranked as even a duo on one team is better than two ppl without communication. But essentially it’s unranked so in the end, it doesn’t even matter whether you win or lose. This can be a double edged sword since yes it doesn’t matter, but because of that there’s nothing to really work for.

Säïnt

I'm done.. again

in PvP

Posted by: Conaywea.5062

Conaywea.5062

no one cares if u leave

I'm done.. again

in PvP

Posted by: glock.6590

glock.6590

Can I have your $$$$$?

6’4’’ Master Race. I am Above You.