I'm offended

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: KraunK.2319

KraunK.2319

Is it possible to maintain two games in one? I’m playing this game since beta and with the release of HoT it’s became to me impossible to play everything at medium-high competitive levels. Even if I have 4 years experience in my backpack, it’s almost impossible to play on equal fights.. Gw2 Core builds have totally different mechanics and are ridiculous underpowered compared to Gw2 HoT. I don’t really get the point why I shouldn’t be offended by such thing. Do you (arenanet) have this in account for people not interested in buy the expansion?

I’m the Italian in Algeri

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

EEEESSSSSSPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUURRRRTTTTTZZZZZ

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

Vanilla medi guard and cele ele are still decent and probably mm necro also.

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Coelho Nat.4697

Coelho Nat.4697

Unfortunatelly Anet made this in purpose. They want to sell the expansion and thus, made the especialization OP.

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

you are offended? and what warrior players who bought HOT should say??
not only the vanilla build is under performing, but the specialization is even worst!!!!!

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Friend of mine without HoT got to ruby mostly by soloq and using a burn guardian build.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

Use signet necro. All else is gone now.

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Death Aggro.9602

Death Aggro.9602

Is it possible to maintain two games in one? I’m playing this game since beta and with the release of HoT it’s became to me impossible to play everything at medium-high competitive levels. Even if I have 4 years experience in my backpack, it’s almost impossible to play on equal fights.. Gw2 Core builds have totally different mechanics and are ridiculous underpowered compared to Gw2 HoT. I don’t really get the point why I shouldn’t be offended by such thing. Do you (arenanet) have this in account for people not interested in buy the expansion?

Attachments:

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

^ Batman is only Op because they nerfed joker ^

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: King Dhuum.2416

King Dhuum.2416

Friend of mine without HoT got to ruby mostly by soloq and using a burn guardian build.

Everybody ends up in ruby eventually… Since you cannot lose tiers before.

I'm offended

in PvP

alain.1659

Maybe you feel off handed?

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

Attachments:

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: ottomanbe.6840

ottomanbe.6840

I found my solution for it, i stopped playing gw2.
Most of the time i was roaming in wvw , had lots of nice fights (1vs1, 1vs2,.. 1vsblob…)
Spent most of my gold on having some good builds different professions (i like to switch from time to time). And then u have HOT , wvw doesnt feel good anymore … , my builds are useless … and I should start all over…. ? I dont have the effort anymore , too much is changed. I was a very loyal player but sadly HOT ruined it for me. but still thx for the good (old) times. Maybe i come back one day, if there is a mac or linux client (no beta)

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Attachments:

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: SamTheGuardian.2938

SamTheGuardian.2938

Vanilla medi guard and cele ele are still decent and probably mm necro also.

Against players skilled with the meta Elite Specs this is untrue. I got Champion Paragon and Dragon almost exclusively on Medi DPS Guard. It gets crushed against well played Elite Spec metas as does everything else.

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

EEEESSSSSSPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUURRRRTTTTTZZZZZ

Attachments:

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: HipposWild.7185

HipposWild.7185

I don’t get why elite specs aren’t usable in spvp for free accounts. Esports are typically f2p if you want spvp to go esports you need it to be f2p. Right now it is pay then exploit to win. Who is going to keep playing that?

#1 of all #1 players as ranked by a fair and unbiased committee

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

I don’t get why elite specs aren’t usable in spvp for free accounts. Esports are typically f2p if you want spvp to go esports you need it to be f2p. Right now it is pay then exploit to win. Who is going to keep playing that?

But they want more HoT sale monies to fuel their failed 200k tournaments

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

But they want more HoT sale monies to fuel their failed 200k tournaments

^

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Rain.7543

Rain.7543

You made the choice of not buying HoT, why the hell are you now -offended-? Do you even realise how redicilous that sound?
If you want to stay competitive in sPvP, buy the expansion, get the new specs and stop your whining.
Every expansion for every MMO ever made some areas of their respective games hard to keep competitive if you haven’t bought their expansion, so… deal-with-it!

I'm offended

in PvP

alain.1659

In every part of the world there are injustices, murders and horrible events! Why do you complain! Deal with it!

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: MAN.9046

MAN.9046

You made the choice of not buying HoT, why the hell are you now -offended-? Do you even realise how redicilous that sound?
If you want to stay competitive in sPvP, buy the expansion, get the new specs and stop your whining.
Every expansion for every MMO ever made some areas of their respective games hard to keep competitive if you haven’t bought their expansion, so… deal-with-it!

why on earth are you advocating paying $50 for staying competitive in a trash game with a trash system?

RIP
FeelsBadMan

I'm offended

in PvP

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Actually a net stated that elite specs are not supposed to be an upgrade so buying the expac to stay competitive would be a complete lie, not to mention a waste of money on a dying game.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia